Notices

Thread: Element 3.8.0

Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by coreyc View Post
    Thanks, took me about an hour to update my modified juice skin (minus images, which I am working on now...) and it was the first time I have ever tried to do it. link

Very disappointed.

edit: The images are not a huge problem... the default ones will work with about any style out there.
    I have to say your forum looks great! I like how you modified the Juice skin. That's the skin I purchased as well. Hopefully, Miko's health problems didn't take a turn for the worse. Oh and I figured the default images would work fine, but it's good to have it confirmed.

Coming up on 2 weeks overdue now.

Really this is no surprise to me nor should it be to anybody. This happens "every single time there is a major or semi major update". Just search for yourself. There is always some sort of excuse every time.

Other major skin sites have already released their 3.8.1 skins (I was a customer here and am still a customer at another major site). I won't mention any names out of respect for Miko. But seriously this is a real downfall for this site. I was looking to re-purchase the element skin but really am losing hope in this site.

Sorry for the rant, just disappointed (again) in the lack of support here. I also find it ironic that Miko chooses to "hide" his last seen date in his profile. Really I believe this is so people can not actually see how un-frequently he is actually here.

I agree. If you can't handle the site any longer maybe look into hiring help.

Blog Entries
    Completely understand how you feel gfxguy and all I can say is that I do apologies for any inconvenience it might have caused you.

I'm uploading the freshly recoded from the ground up element skin to the server right now and it will be available to customer in the next 20 minutes (by the time I reset the shop permissions)

All other skins will follow daily until all are done.

Yes,Finally Element 3.8.1
    http://www.vbstyles.com/forum/vbcart.php?do=product&productid=1
    but still not got help and answer for my question
    Quote Originally Posted by Subah View Post
    Who can change the color for me as the atteched file ?
    I need it even if it with $

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Subah View Post
    Yes,Finally Element 3.8.1
    http://www.vbstyles.com/forum/vbcart.php?do=product&productid=1
    but still not got help and answer for my question

I need it even if it with $
    Those changes are quite easy to do and if you know a little bit of css i can point you in the right direction.

At present i really can't do any custom work as i want to covert all of the skins to 3.8.1 first.

Blog Entries
    thanks miko... good job.. nice theme..

more power..

Quote Originally Posted by Miko View Post
    Those changes are quite easy to do and if you know a little bit of css i can point you in the right direction.

At present i really can't do any custom work as i want to covert all of the skins to 3.8.1 first.
    Thank you Miko and i am waiting you untell you finish your work to point me to the right direction or it is better to wait you finish all your work and do custom work for me believe me it is even better if you do a 3rd color for the Element