Notices

Thread: vBulletin 5.2.0 Connect Skin Release

Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

1. vBulletin 5.2.0 Connect Skin Release 
    Blog Entries
    Dear Customers,

I have updated all the vBulletin 5.x styles to support latest vBulletin 5.2.0 Connect Release. Please visit your dashboard to download the style update.

In case, you have issues with the style not showing properly, then follow the steps as shown below:
    • Visit ADMINCP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> { Select the style with problem } -> Click on Style Variable Editor.
    • Select any style variable and hit 'Save'
    • Doing so will cause the style to rebuild properly and the style will then work fine.
    If you run into any issues, please let me know and I will have it fixed.

Regards,
    Ketan

hey great, thank you ketan

seem like a bit of an odd upgrade idk what they are doing with all this themes vs styles blah, but just for note, this install perfectly as a new style, but any inheriting, upgrading, or child creating failed off the old style

hey @Ketan, i just notice one issue, not of great importance but u can keep in mind for next upgrade....

if you are in the site builder and try to edit activity stream module configurations, some options are broken

I have the Green Fox skin for vb5. When will it be updated to support 5.2.3? There have been considerable updates in the responsive design and several new features that are not working in the 5.2.0 skin release.

Blog Entries
    I am sorry for the delay in update, the update should come out by end of 15th August.

Regards,
    Ketan

I´m also waiting 5.2.3 update.

When it will come out?