Notices

Thread: Paid for 4 skins, got none!

Reply to Thread
  1. Angry Paid for 4 skins, got none! 
    2 days ago I paid for 4 skins, and my member area showed I had 4 liscences.. Went back the next day to download, all gone, it says I currently own 0 liscences! That's bad enough, but when I sent an e-mail about my problem, I expected to just get what I paid for.. Instead I was asked for my Paypal transaction #'s, and they would look into fixing it.. Fine so I sent them out yesterday.. Nothing.. Still says I have 0 liscences.. ( all the while I have our developers putting the whole site on hold till we have everything )
    So first thing this morning I sent another e-mal saying that we are waiting on this and need it ASAP.. Nothing..
    So maybe if I publicly post this, can someone please tell me what I'm supposed to do to get what I paid for ?

P.S. I'm sure that this isn't business as usual here, I'm just frustrated and don't like the fact that I'm left in the dark for 2 days without what I was supposed to get immediatly..

Blog Entries
    Hi Xavierspl ,
    your licenses where put on hold after we received an email from paypal about a possible fraudulent transaction and we where advised to hold the products for 48hrs.
    We Normally deliver the skins instantly and i do apologies for the inconvenience I do believe all of your license are now active.
    Last edited by VBStyles; 20-04-05 at 10:18 PM.

I wanted to make sure and reply to this and let everyone know that everything has been resolved.. I'm not sure what the problem with paypal was, but it was obviously an issue that left us all powerless.. Thanks for your help Guys!