Notices

Thread: vBulletin 4.1.8 Style Update

Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

1. vBulletin 4.1.8 Style Update 
    Blog Entries
    Hello all,

Yesterday, vBulletin released the 4.1.8 version. If you upgrade to 4.1.8 then there is a potential that your style will be rendered unusable as there are many template changes that require reverts.

All Styles updated to 4.1.8. Please download the update from the dashboard.

Regards,
    Ketan
    Last edited by Ketan; 25-11-11 at 01:34 AM. Reason: Update post with styles updated so far.

Your hard work is appreciated. I am looking forward to the updates. It looks like 4.1.8 addresses some bugs that really needed to be addressed.

Thanks for keeping them up to date!

Please check that for this theme the "new reply button on the end of the thread is broken - at least on chrome)

Thanks Ketan. Looking forward to it!

Blog Entries
    BlueFox, GreenFox and RedFox styles have been upgraded to 4.1.8. You can download the updates from the dashboard. You would have to upload 'icon1.png' from 'Upload/bluefox/misc/icon1.png' to '<forum_dir>/images/bluefox/misc/' folder.

Other styles are done, but some bug fixes needs to be addressed before I release them. Hopefully, in 3 days I will have them released as well.

Regards,
    Ketan
    Last edited by Ketan; 22-11-11 at 01:39 AM.

Updated BlueFox still has a bug with online users and moderators per forum - it shows "Array"

OrangeVille vBulletin 4.1.8 - When will it be released?

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gameszone View Post
    Updated BlueFox still has a bug with online users and moderators per forum - it shows "Array"
    This issue is fixed. You can download the update from the dashboard.

By 25th November, I should have all the styles released including Orangeville.

Regards,
    Ketan
    Last edited by Ketan; 22-11-11 at 05:14 PM.

You are the best Ketan :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Ketan View Post
    This issue is fixed. You can download the update from the dashboard.
    I found a similar issue on the "users browsing this thread" list on RedFox. It also showed Array. I updated that section of code with the default theme and it fixed it.

And other issue, the user profile page "recent visitors" list has double commas. The code appears to be the same as the default theme, but the css commalist is adding commas as well as the code. I commented out the part of the code that adds the commas to fix it.