Notices

Thread: vBulletin 4.1.5 Upgrade Complete

Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

1. vBulletin 4.1.5 Upgrade Complete 
    Blog Entries
    Hi,

vBulletin released an update for its vBulletin 4.x Suite, the verison 4.1.5. I am looking into the update for all of our styles and will update this thread with an update by tomorrow as to how long it would take to update all styles. I would recommend you to hold off on upgrading your forums to vBulletin 4.1.5, otherwise some functionality of your style will break.

Regards,
    Ketan
    Please do not PM me with Support Requests. Please use
    This way others can benefit from the discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Ketan View Post
    otherwise some functionality of your style will break.
    I took this as a bit of a personal challenge. Using the 4.1.4 version of RedFox, I have noticed no issues on 4.1.5.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo1211 View Post
    I took this as a bit of a personal challenge. Using the 4.1.4 version of RedFox, I have noticed no issues on 4.1.5.
    There are some changes that needs to be picked up, most of the things would work as it is. Some new CSS styles are added for mobile which is a lot of effort to update the styles. This change is taking a longer time than usual.

For the update... I am targetting that by Tuesday, 2nd August, 2011 (end of business), I should have all the styles updated to 4.1.5. Till then you can upgrade at your own risk and bite the bullet

Regards,
    Ketan
    Last edited by Ketan; 29-07-11 at 11:19 PM.

I made a lot of edits in the additional.css of my current 4.1.4 redsaint

does this mean I will have to do them all again? Or will you just give us a list of things we need to change for the upgrade

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Virendar View Post
    I made a lot of edits in the additional.css of my current 4.1.4 redsaint

does this mean I will have to do them all again? Or will you just give us a list of things we need to change for the upgrade
    Virendar,

Unfortunately, you will have to apply those changes again. However, ideally, if you save only your changes from 'additional.css' to a text file and paste those changes to 'additional.css' after you have installed the update 4.1.5 style, that should bring your changes back. But you would still have to verify if your changes are applied properly.

Regards,
    Ketan

Blog Entries
    Hello All,

As promised, the style update for vBulletin 4.1.5 is complete for all the styles. You may download your style update from your dashboard. Please post here if you have any issue with 4.1.5 style update.

Regards,
    Ketan