Notices

Thread: Hi

Reply to Thread
  1. Hi 
    Hello, not sure this is the right place to post but anyways here it goes. I have not been to this website for a good few years and would like to access my old licenses. I have had one for aria and for element. Can someone help me out please?

Just found the thread about the legacy members area but it no longer seems to be there?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bratac View Post
    Hello, not sure this is the right place to post but anyways here it goes. I have not been to this website for a good few years and would like to access my old licenses. I have had one for aria and for element. Can someone help me out please?

Hi Bratac,

When did you purchase the style? I don't see any record of you purchasing the style in last 3 years.

Regards,
    Ketan
    Please do not PM me with Support Requests. Please use
    This way others can benefit from the discussion.

Hi It was way back in 2005, i bought a license to aria and won a element license please have a look at this thread. I still have a private message in my inbox from Miko saying he added the element license to my account.

ok this is getting abit silly now, where is my support? I cannot access the customer control panel so this is the only way i can speak to you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bratac View Post
    ok this is getting abit silly now, where is my support? I cannot access the customer control panel so this is the only way i can speak to you.
    Bratac,

Its been more than 5 years since you purchased the style. I purchased this site from Miko in July 2010. I would have definitely help you out, but you are asking for something that is 5 years old and I don't have any styles that are that old. Sorry, but I won't be able to provide you the style that is 5 years old as I don't have it with me either.

Also, if you don't renew your download access at the end of the year you purchased the style, you lose the download access to your style. In your case, you haven't renewed your download access either, so in other case too, you won't have access to the style download.

I hope that addresses your concern.

Regards,
    Ketan
    Last edited by Ketan; 14-05-11 at 07:31 PM.
    Please do not PM me with Support Requests. Please use
    This way others can benefit from the discussion.

I didn't know somebody had taken over the website sorry. I still have the files on my computer so i will just use them. Thanks.