Notices

Thread: RedFox?

Reply to Thread
  1. RedFox? 
    to whomever designed this skin...MUCH props. Looks like you put a great deal of time and effort into it. My only question is:

Would you consider designing a red version (with the same high quality as created with the green skin) for us? I would purchase it all over again if I could have a nice red version of greenfox.

If not, please let me know if there is a way for me personally hiring the designer of the greenfox to create a red one just for our site.

Our entire main site is based off the color red, and frankly... I just sooo busy with other commitments to create a red modification to your greenfox skin.

Any help would be MUCH appreciated.

Grace n Peace, Vic Padilla

Last edited by Ketan; 11-01-11 at 05:53 AM.

A red version of green fox would be really nice, but I wouldn't hold my breathe on getting that done anytime soon.

to whomever designed this skin...MUCH props. Looks like you put a great deal of time and effort into it. My only question is: Would you consider designing a red version (with the same high quality as created with the green skin) for us? I would purchase it all over again if I could have a nice red version of greenfox. If not, please let me know if there is a way for me personally hiring the designer of the greenfox to create a red one just for our site. Our entire main site is based off the color red, and frankly... I just sooo busy with other commitments to create a red modification to your greenfox skin. Any help would be MUCH appreciated. Grace n Peace, Vic Padilla
    Точно!