Notices

Thread: Bluefox and Greenfox for vB4.0.x

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Bluefox and Greenfox for vB4.0.x 
    Hi Miko,

I am sorry to create a new thread about it and I bet you had to answer the following question a lot of times in the last weeks, but we're waiting for Bluefox and Greenfox in order to update our board to vB 4.x.x
    We would like to use this style in future too and not switch to another one.

Can you please give me an idea when you think you will release those two styles for the new vB version? vB 4.x.x is now out for a while.
    We see very much changes in every new vB release atm so your life seems to be very hard but we're now waiting a couple of month and would like to upgrade ^^

Regards
    jluerken
    Ciao jluerken

I will buy the skins if they are converted to vB4. That's the reason I registered here.

Hi Miko,

no idea if you are on vacation or absent but it would be nice to get an answer on this.

Kind regards
    jluerken
    Ciao jluerken

Blog Entries
    As soon as a stable version of vBulletin 4.x is released all skins will follow element.
    4.05 is just around the corner and hopefully it will be better than the last release.

So when is bluefox and greenfox released? I cant wait!

vbStyles is now under new management and vB 4.06 is installed on vbulletin.com already so when can we expect these skins for vb4.x?
    Ciao jluerken

Blog Entries
    I am working on bluefox at present. I have forums/blog done and working on CMS at present. There are some more tweaks remaining. I want to finish and test this style to completion so there are no issues later on and want to do it right the first time. I hope to finish it by 8th August. If not, I will post an update by then.

I am sorry guys for the delay.

Regards,
    Ketan

thanks for that men

jean,
    Last edited by Ketan; 05-08-10 at 10:53 AM.

Sounds good, I will monitor the page every day for news ^^
    Ciao jluerken

08.08.2010. Hope to see something today
    Ciao jluerken