Notices

Thread: Element 4.03 Discussion

Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    The Element style has been updated to 4.0.5 and that includes Forum, Blog and CMS. Please download the latest version from your download section or try it on Demo board at http://www.vbstyles.com/vb4

I would like to hear your feedback for the theme on 4.0.5.

Cheers,
    Ketan

Quote Originally Posted by Ketan View Post
    The Element style has been updated to 4.0.5 and that includes Forum, Blog and CMS. Please download the latest version from your download section or try it on Demo board at http://www.vbstyles.com/vb4

Cheers,
    Ketan
    NO WAY??? WOW....you're fast!!! Awesome....off to go download it (YAY!).

I'll stop by and give you feeback on it once we try it out for a bit!

On the CMS main page, "Remember Me" is not in line. See the attached picture.

Is there a way to remove Advanced Search link from the navbar? And also Register link should not be in the navbar, IMHO. I need space to put all my links in there. That's one of the reasons I chose Element skin.

Edit: I viewed it in IE8.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by mitch17; 21-07-10 at 01:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mitch17 View Post
    Is there a way to remove Advanced Search link from the navbar?

...I need space to put all my links in there. That's one of the reasons I chose Element skin.
    Ooh...I second that suggestion!

It would be helpful for me too to not have the Advanced Search link in the Navbar since I also need that room for extra mod links. No biggie...just it would be helpful if it was placed where it was before (which of course I can't remember WHERE it was placed...but I know it wasn't there. lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Pamela View Post
    just it would be helpful if it was placed where it was before (which of course I can't remember WHERE it was placed...but I know it wasn't there. lol)
    I think it would be nice if Advanced Search link was placed right under Search box.
    Last edited by mitch17; 22-07-10 at 12:23 AM.

"Remember me" is now fixed in the cms main page, but on the forum and blog pages it's glued to Login button. Using IE8 here. See the attachment.
    Attached Images

Left blocks on my CMS is not showing after i installed the element style, any suggestions? It`s supposed to be "Menu" there and stuff..

Site is www.oddseksperten.no

Thanks..

Edit; How do you make so the admins/mods has a diffrent color? I want that aswell
    Last edited by xabo; 22-07-10 at 04:52 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch17 View Post
    "Remember me" is now fixed in the cms main page, but on the forum and blog pages it's glued to Login button. Using IE8 here. See the attachment.
    Mitch, this is now resolved along with couple of other issues with misalignment in PM and navigation thread pagination. Please update css and re-install the style.

Thanks,
    Ketan

9. Good Suggestion. 
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pamela View Post
    Ooh...I second that suggestion!

It would be helpful for me too to not have the Advanced Search link in the Navbar since I also need that room for extra mod links. No biggie...just it would be helpful if it was placed where it was before (which of course I can't remember WHERE it was placed...but I know it wasn't there. lol)

I will take this suggestion into consideration for future.

Regards,
    Ketan

Cheers,
    Ketan
    Awesome Ketan, thanks