Notices

Thread: forum admins

Reply to Thread
  1. forum admins 
    Hi,
    just wanted to say that vbstyles' forum lacks any type of forum moderation. Too many spam posts that should've been taken care of by the forum admins still exist. Everytime I check for a new post in this support forum I have to search through tens of useless posts that are merely ads or spam.
    pls, take better care of your support forum, it shows alot about your dedication to supporting your products and servicing your customers.
    Regards.
    Last edited by jazz_aaf; 04-01-10 at 06:29 PM.

Actually i check the forums everyday except for the odd day on the weekends. If you check the date of the spam posts you will see that none of them are more than 2 days old.

-Guisti.

Thanks Guisti for your reply and for cleaning up the forum from those annoying spam posts.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz_aaf View Post
    Hi,
    just wanted to say that vbstyles' forum lacks any type of forum moderation. Too many spam posts that should've been taken care of by the forum admins still exist. Everytime I check for a new post in this support forum I have to search through tens of useless posts that are merely ads or spam.
    pls, take better care of your support forum, it shows alot about your dedication to supporting your products and servicing your customers.
    Regards.
    This is incorrect. Besides the past 2-3 weeks that I have had no internet, I get on vBstyles at least 3 times a day and moderate it.

-Sektor
    » Sektor
    » vBStyles.com Staff
    » Like my post? +Rep me!
    » Please, do not PM me for support.

5. Email 
    How do I inform all members of a usergroup of new posts