Notices

Thread: Graphics

Reply to Thread
  1. Post Graphics 
    Miko,

I'm just wondering, mate -- do you at all make graphics for payment? I've been looking around and really like the status icon set you have for "Greenfox" and I've yet to find a decent set like it. If I was to transfer money to you via PayPal, would you be willing to make similar status icon sets for a different theme? If not, do you know of someone who might?

Or, is there a way I could buy the graphics off of you for the same price as the actual theme? I know, it's an odd request -- but I really do like them. I don't run vBulletin on my site, so I have no udea in buying the entire theme.
    Last edited by Snipes; 26-03-08 at 11:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snipes View Post
    Miko,

I'm just wondering, mate -- do you at all make graphics for payment? I've been looking around and really like the status icon set you have for "Greenfox" and I've yet to find a decent set like it. If I was to transfer money to you via PayPal, would you be willing to make similar status icon sets for a different theme? If not, do you know of someone who might?

Or, is there a way I could buy the graphics off of you for the same price as the actual theme? I know, it's an odd request -- but I really do like them. I don't run vBulletin on my site, so I have no udea in buying the entire theme.
    it sound like you are asking if you can buy the graphics for the same price as the theme costs?
    if so why donīt you just buy the theme and then download it and just use the graphics?

^^ i agree with the above

Thank you for sharing your information.

Great infos!!!

Last edited by Guisti; 05-01-10 at 02:36 AM.