Notices

Thread: Services needed building a board

Reply to Thread
  1. Services needed building a board 
    I will be honest here in saying I know nothing on building any website. I will pay for services for someone to build my board and help me to get it established where I could just log on as administrator and learn after its running. My interest is building a bodybuilding discussion board. I know I would like a counter showing how many is online. A similar board that I am looking to get close to is Outlawmuscle.com. I am still thinking of host name to use as this is my first step. I would appreciate any help. Please reply via e-mail at millsy@windstream.net. If you have AIM we can better discuss whats needed.

Thanks to anyone!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoDey85 View Post
    I will be honest here in saying I know nothing on building any website. I will pay for services for someone to build my board and help me to get it established where I could just log on as administrator and learn after its running. My interest is building a bodybuilding discussion board. I know I would like a counter showing how many is online. A similar board that I am looking to get close to is Outlawmuscle.com. I am still thinking of host name to use as this is my first step. I would appreciate any help. Please reply via e-mail at millsy@windstream.net. If you have AIM we can better discuss whats needed.

Thanks to anyone!
    Hey friend.

I have contacted you.

-Sektor
    » Sektor
    » vBStyles.com Staff
    » Like my post? +Rep me!
    » Please, do not PM me for support.