Notices

Thread: vBulletin 4.0 Gold release and Styles Updates

Reply to Thread
  1. Smile vBulletin 4.0 Gold release and Styles Updates 
    Blog Entries
    As most of you would be aware by now, Internet Brands has released vBulletin 4.0 Gold on vBulletin.com to the public today.

The new vBulletin 4.0 template system has completely changed from the vB 3.x series, moving from tables based to a table-less cascading style sheet design.

Due to these extensive changes, none of the current skins are currently working on vBulletin 4.0.

I'm currently overseas and will be back in Australia 1 January 2010. I will be coding all current skins and several new ones to vBulletin 4.0 from the start of January, and will convert and release one skin at a time.

I will be releasing Element first, and would appreciate your input in letting me know what Style you would like to have converted second, third...etc.

Please use this Poll (http://www.vbstyles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6569) to vote on what skin is to be converted.

Like with every major upgrade, all current vB Styles license holders (within the 1 year of free upgrades) are entitled to a free upgrade to vbulletin 4.0 compatible styles.

As of January 2010 I will also be offering a “Buy or Renew One and Get One Free” sale, plus feel free to check the announcement forum or @_miko on twitter for more discounts and offers during the month of January.

Thank you all for your patience and continue support.
    Last edited by VBStyles; 22-12-09 at 10:15 PM.

Blog Entries