Notices

Thread: Questions About Aria

Reply to Thread
  1. Questions About Aria 
    I am going to upgrade to vb 3.8.3 and am thinking about using Aria. I have a long forum. Is there a way to have Aria not divided into sections i.e. divisions between forums? I prefer a one piece suite.

Will this skin slow down the forum and does it have flexible CSS capabilities? How flexible is the logo area?

Any chance you skin for 3.8.3 work with vb 4.00?

Thank you for any information you can give.

Blog Entries
    Hi Kelly,
    the aria skin is fairly heavy on images so it might be a little slower than the default skin.
    The logo area can be made to stretch across the whole width of the header.
    vB 4 is not even in alpha stage yet.... so way to early to even guess

Thank you Miko! What about Element? I notice that is what you use here. If I need more navbar space, can an extra little bar be added under the main bar?

Blog Entries
    I supposed you could add a extra navbar under or even above the header

Your aria demo has a Legacy postbit. I use the regular postbit. Is this avaible with the regular postbit?

I purchase aria with installation and I have to say I am already disappointed. I can't acces anything on this website, but the forum. I can't access installation activation. I cannot access support tickets. I downloaded aria to my computer and don't know what to do next.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
    Your aria demo has a Legacy postbit. I use the regular postbit. Is this avaible with the regular postbit?
    Yes both postbit are available

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
    I purchase aria with installation and I have to say I am already disappointed. I can't acces anything on this website, but the forum. I can't access installation activation. I cannot access support tickets. I downloaded aria to my computer and don't know what to do next.
    Check your PM regarding installation