Notices

Thread: Skinning Tutorial

Closed Thread
  1. Skinning Tutorial 
    hello fellow skinner i have come here from [name removed] to announce his new skinning tutorial video. this video will teach you how to make a VB skin how to code it and how to impliment it into your VB it also contains some extras!. But rest assured this is bar far one of the best and only skinning tutorials for VB there is and is well worth the money.
    Stop by [name removed] today and check it out

[image removed]
    Last edited by Sektor; 10-04-09 at 11:39 AM.

Nice spam job Anybody who has to spam a product from another site is obviously desperate and has a crappy biz.

No we wanted to get the word out not spam if an admin dont want it here then i will delete it and as for crappy biz and desperate i think not but as you will no being such a clever man that this tutorial is the first of its kind and will come in helpfull to anyone that wants to learn how to skin and maybe bring some new talent to the skinning community.

But i guess ppl are to quick to accuse others of rubbish befor they think o and spammers dont useally reply to threads they create

Blog Entries
    I appreciate the link to try and get people to learn how to code and skin a vBulletin, but for those that truly want to help someone, they wouldn't charge for it. In this case, the creator has more-so the intention on gaining some kind of profit then helping others.

Going to another forum of the same subject/genre and advertising/linking to a website that involves purchasing a product is indeed considered spam, not just here on vBStyles, but nearly everywhere on the web if its not some sort of affiliation.

And seeing we are not affiliated with Nuke Design, I will be removing the links.
    » Sektor
    » vBStyles.com Staff
    » Like my post? +Rep me!
    » Please, do not PM me for support.

Quote Originally Posted by snype View Post
    No we wanted to get the word out not spam if an admin dont want it here then i will delete it and as for crappy biz and desperate i think not but as you will no being such a clever man that this tutorial is the first of its kind and will come in helpfull to anyone that wants to learn how to skin and maybe bring some new talent to the skinning community.

But i guess ppl are to quick to accuse others of rubbish befor they think o and spammers dont useally reply to threads they create
    If it were a free video you "may" have a point, you don't. And yes spammers will reply to either defend themselves or to get even more attention. Also if you are indeed representing a "business" you may want to check out a spell check add on for your browser. Just a friendly tip

[image removed]ok what ya think of this "FREE" skin released by [name removed] flash nav, flash clock and full of detail.

o and the skinning tutorial is selling well suppose its cause [name removed] are the only one that has released one
    Last edited by Sektor; 10-04-09 at 11:38 AM.

Blog Entries
    Like I stated earlier, if someone had the honest intention of helping someone, they wouldn't try to get profit out of it. Please refrain from posting anymore links, or images related to that site and/or its products. Thank you.
    » Sektor
    » vBStyles.com Staff
    » Like my post? +Rep me!

8. Skinning Tutorial 
    I have not tried skinning, but I think this is really wonderful that you have taken the time to do this tutorial. Very helpful and educational. Thanks. I much appreciate being on the MC12 forum. I may not have otherwise seen it.

Blog Entries
    That's enough of this spam. @_@.

---Closed---
    » Sektor
    » vBStyles.com Staff
    » Like my post? +Rep me!