Notices

View Poll Results: Do you like the skin?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

4 50.00%
  • No.

4 50.00%

Thread: Check out this skin!

Reply to Thread
  1. Check out this skin! 
    Do you like the forum skin at http://www.xblracing.com ?

Just testing an attachment. Thanks.
    Attached Images

looks nice, Jacko - Like the racing theme

Yes indeed I do like that skin. You've done a nice job in making the table headers look interesting. I get the feel of a motoring forum.

I do however feel that it would look so much better with a liguid header rather than the fixed width header on a variable width forum/site. I appreciate it would be difficult to make that header fluid, but given your obvious design/graphics skills (assuming you did the design) then I am sure you could do something about that if you thought it needed it.

Not too keen on black backgrounds either but that's just personal preference.

However, a great job you've done there.

Can I also ask... do you intend to use vBSytles just to advertise your forum or are you planning on becoming active here or maybe purchasing one of Miko's products...?
    Last edited by theMusicMan; 07-02-05 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by theMusicMan
    Yes indeed I do like that skin. You've done a nice job in making the table headers look interesting. I get the feel of a motoring forum.

I do however feel that it would look so much better with a liguid header rather than the fixed width header on a variable width forum/site. I appreciate it would be difficult to make that header fluid, but given your obvious design/graphics skills (assuming you did the design) then I am sure you could do something about that if you thought it needed it.

Not too keen on black backgrounds either but that's just personal preference.

However, a great job you've done there.

Can I also ask... do you intend to use vBSytles just to advertise your forum or are you planning on becoming active here or maybe purchasing one of Miko's products...?
    I definitely see myself becoming active as I love doing graphics. Miko does some great work, but I really do like to do my own stuff so i won't need to purchase any skins.

Great news... and as I said, you have a great theme there.