Notices

Thread: Tech Two 3.8.0

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Tech Two 3.8.0 
    I am waiting buy it...when it will be updated?
    Last edited by Skierpetros; 08-01-09 at 04:54 PM.

i am still waiting...

Still waiting its mid week what happen miko????

Hi Skierpetros

Don't know if this helps, but I'm running Tech Two on vs. 3.8.0 here: http://www.thelonearrangers.com/

I had a coder upgrade vB to 3.8.0 from 3.7.1 and he didn't report any problems with the skin.

Paul

i know but it will have bugs so... i am waiting when miko finaly upgrade it...

Blog Entries
    Hello,

I have almost always updated/rewritten the styles which I’ve bought myself. Best thing to do when trying to update a style is to start your changes with a child style first, leaving your parent style save and unharmed.

I’m sure all styles will be updated within a short period of time, however if you plan to update some of the templates yourself and you experience some difficulties you can always post a question here.
    www.letsgather.com - message boards, profiles, movies, music, and blogs.
    www.paganfolk.net - green is the new black.
    www.vbstyles.com - our own vision of what the default vbulletin skin should have been.

xmm yoou suggest me buy it now and try to update myself??? is sure that miko will update it to 3.8.1 also if you have an msn add me because i will need some help

my msn greek-chater@hotmail.com

Blog Entries
    No, I'm definitely not suggesting anything here.
    Personally I would have updated it myself. In your case I would wait a couple of days until all updated styles are released. (I'm not a mod, therefore don't blame me if I'm wrong about the couple of days bit )

However, in case of any difficulties, ie. when installing a mod which will require some extra template modifications, always feel free to post any questions here at this board.

Edit: having over 280 people already on my MSN list I can't give you any support using this type of medium.
    If you leave me a visitor message at this board pointing me to the right thread I'll automatically receive an e-mail notification, which I often 'll reply as soon as I can.
    Last edited by Taragon; 28-01-09 at 02:39 PM.
    www.vbstyles.com - our own vision of what the default vbulletin skin should have been.

Quote Originally Posted by Taragon View Post
    No, I'm definitely not suggesting anything here.
    Personally I would have updated it myself. In your case I would wait a couple of days until all updated styles are released. (I'm not a mod, therefore don't blame me if I'm wrong about the couple of days bit )

However, in case of any difficulties, ie. when installing a mod which will require some extra template modifications, always feel free to post any questions here at this board.

Edit: having over 280 people already on my MSN list I can't give you any support using this type of medium.
    If you leave me a visitor message at this board pointing me to the right thread I'll automatically receive an e-mail notification, which I often 'll reply as soon as I can.

ok thank you!!! i was thinking of buying it right now and trying to install it on my vbulletin version 3.8.1 and see if it can work ...

Blog Entries