Notices

Thread: Aria Skins and Me

Reply to Thread
  1. Aria Skins and Me 
    Hello! I would like to purchase the Aria skins and wanted to know how hard it is to install. I have vBadvanced CMPS, the Arcade and a shoutbox on the forum home page. Will these be a problem to use with the skins? I am finally upgrading my site to 3.7.4 and would love to have a new look.

Also, do you have a demo of what the vBadvanced CMPS would look like? Thank you for your time.

Odessa

Blog Entries
    Hi Odessa,
    the Aria skin can be a little tricky to integrate with vbadvanced, mainly to do with the fading rollover navigation.
    We do offer a vbadvanced cmps integration service that is manually applied to individual customers by me so that i can make sure that is 100% working and will make sure that the cmps will look identical to the skin with rounded corners and all the details of the skin.

Arcade should not be a problem as is just one extra button in the navigation.

We also have several posts about integrating the skin with cmps and addign extra button in our customers forums.

I do not have a demo but one of our customers might be able to share they're website with you.

Take care,
    Miko

Yikes! I was so excited that I bought it last night too. I also have Photopost, which I totally forgot to mention. So Aria ISN'T a good choice? I'm really trying to get something that I'd be able to do without paying for it if at all possible. That's really what happened the last time. Someone else did it and now I can't use the design because of it's complexity. :/

PS: I also tried to add my domain and it said there was a possible DNS error. The domain I will be testing on is different also. I hope that won't be a problem. It's a tester domain.

PSS: What's the difference between Aria and Aria Legacy?

See what happens once I get some coffee in me!
    Last edited by Odessa; 29-11-08 at 12:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Miko View Post
    Hi Odessa,
    the Aria skin can be a little tricky to integrate with vbadvanced, mainly to do with the fading rollover navigation.
    We do offer a vbadvanced cmps integration service that is manually applied to individual customers by me so that i can make sure that is 100% working and will make sure that the cmps will look identical to the skin with rounded corners and all the details of the skin.

Arcade should not be a problem as is just one extra button in the navigation.

We also have several posts about integrating the skin with cmps and addign extra button in our customers forums.

I do not have a demo but one of our customers might be able to share they're website with you.

Take care,
    Miko
    GAH! I'd really like to change my order to Blue Fox. I clicked on Aria but haven't downloaded waiting for your response. Is there another way to contact you? I would like to change my order to the Blue Fox. I was really hoping to get this done today so I can rest tomorrow.
    Last edited by Odessa; 29-11-08 at 07:35 PM.