Notices

Thread: Looking to hire someone for some vB work.

Reply to Thread
  1. Looking to hire someone for some vB work. 
    I'd like to buy one of the themes here and have it installed but am also looking to do a few things to the site that the two owners have no clue about. Anyone interested can PM me or email me at hemisfear1@hotmail.com with their fee and/or further discussion of this. One of the things we really need to do is get a banner/logo up on top of the site which we have completed. I know graphics but not computer code.

Blog Entries
    Just post what you need done here, and I'll see if I can help you out. Maybe me, or someone else, can even do it for free for you.
    » Sektor
    » vBStyles.com Staff
    » Like my post? +Rep me!
    » Please, do not PM me for support.

We'd like to install a skin or theme while still retaining our banner which showcases the performance vehicles the site discusses. The banner is currently up and we managed to make it so that it does configure itself for any member's screen res. Another thing is to somehow add a members' gallery, and download the latest patch from vB.

Blog Entries
    Well, the first thing you would want to do before every beginning on this is download the latest patch from vB. That will be really easy for you to do. Once that is complete, make sure your board works with your current hacks and skin.

About the header, depending on it's size and the size of the banner, it might not blend in with the skin properly, unless they are the exact size. If they arent the same size, you either have the option of editting the size of each header to fit the skin, or we can stretch the skin out to fit the headers.

There are also tons of member gallery's that can be found on vbulletin.org
    » Sektor
    » vBStyles.com Staff
    » Like my post? +Rep me!
    » Please, do not PM me for support.

Have you found anyone to help you? If not drop me an email and we can talk.

Thanks
    Frank
    Last edited by maxxfusion; 05-01-09 at 12:47 AM.
    Affordable Ecommerce Solutions
    http://www.maxxfusion.com

About the header, depending on it's size and the size of the banner, it might not blend in with the skin properly, unless they are the exact size. If they arent the same size, you either have the option of editting the size of each header to fit the skin, or we can stretch the skin out to fit the headers.

__________________________________________________ ____
    Walt-Disneys-100-Years-Of-Magic-DVD-Boxset-DVDS Dexter seasons1-3dvd
    Farscape seasons1-4dvd
    malcolm in the middle season7