Notices

Thread: Buying aria skin

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Buying aria skin 
    If I give you the logo we are planning on using, will the color change with each of the 5 skins?

Blog Entries
    Hi,
    Yes you can have 5 different coloured logos or if you prefer you can use one for all 5 versions of the aria skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Miko View Post
    Hi,
    Yes you can have 5 different coloured logos or if you prefer you can use one for all 5 versions of the aria skin.
    So you guys do not automatically change the default color to one that matches the skin?

Blog Entries
    We do on the demo forum ^_^

We do on the demo forum ^_^
    No, I mean on the logo. When I give you the logo to put on the skin....you do not match the color of the logo to the skin? I only have a blue logo one.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bonsai500 View Post
    No, I mean on the logo. When I give you the logo to put on the skin....you do not match the color of the logo to the skin? I only have a blue logo one.

If your logo is provided in a editable digital format we can do that for you and it's included in our installation cost.

If your logo is provided in a editable digital format we can do that for you and it's included in our installation cost.
    How do I know if it is editable?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bonsai500 View Post
    How do I know if it is editable?
    Is the logo you want to use a custom logo or the logo the skin comes with?

If its the logo the skin comes with, and all you want is a color change, you have nothing to worry about. Just let us know the colors and you're set. If it's a custom logo (meaning, its something that didn't come with the skin), just give us the logo and we will let you know if we can work with it or not.
    » Sektor
    » vBStyles.com Staff
    » Like my post? +Rep me!
    » Please, do not PM me for support.

Quote Originally Posted by Sektor View Post
    Is the logo you want to use a custom logo or the logo the skin comes with?

If its the logo the skin comes with, and all you want is a color change, you have nothing to worry about. Just let us know the colors and you're set. If it's a custom logo (meaning, its something that didn't come with the skin), just give us the logo and we will let you know if we can work with it or not.
    Well, the logo that comes with the skin says vbstyles. I don't think that would be appropriate for my site.

Blog Entries
    We can change the text of the logo (the part that says vBStyles) to the name of your site. If this is the logo you are referring to, yes, we can change the color of the text to match each skin on your forum (with the text you want it to say instead of vBStyles)
    » Sektor
    » vBStyles.com Staff
    » Like my post? +Rep me!
    » Please, do not PM me for support.