Notices

Thread: Buying aria skin

Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Sektor View Post
    Have you paid for the option for us to install the skin aswell? If not, please do so by going back to the store and purchasing it (dont worry, you dont need to re-buy the skin).

Once that is done, go here and fill out the information:
    http://www.vbstyles.com/forum/vbhelp...icket&deptid=1

The second someone from the installation team logs in (they log in a few times per day), they will handle your request.

As for the logo, it's their job to do it aswell, but I'm rather bored, so I'll get them done right now. :P

Yes, I paid for everything. I will try and fill that info out right now. If I have questions, I will come back.

Ok, back already.

What is this?

FTP/SSH access *:

Protocol???

Oh shoot. I actually do not know what most of that stuff is. May have to ask someone for help on this.
    Last edited by bonsai500; 06-10-08 at 04:40 PM.

Blog Entries
    Your best bet is to contact your hosting provider. They can help you out with this information if you do not know it, and in most cases, they can just give you the information right off the bat.

If your website uses CPanel (which most do), you can get the information through there.
    » Sektor
    » vBStyles.com Staff
    » Like my post? +Rep me!
    » Please, do not PM me for support.

Your best bet is to contact your hosting provider. They can help you out with this information if you do not know it, and in most cases, they can just give you the information right off the bat.

If your website uses CPanel (which most do), you can get the information through there.

Ok, that worked. They gave me all the information you needed and I created the support ticket.

You have been great, thank you!!

Here is another twirly logo that might look great.
    Attached Images

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bonsai500 View Post
    Here is another twirly logo that might look great.
    That does indeed look a lot better than the other logo, but again, with the dark background on it, it will be fairly difficult to put it on the light Aria logos.
    » Sektor
    » vBStyles.com Staff
    » Like my post? +Rep me!
    » Please, do not PM me for support.

That does indeed look a lot better than the other logo, but again, with the dark background on it, it will be fairly difficult to put it on the light Aria logos.
    I have a problem with the skin. Miko installed it but when I click on any of the buttons on top, it opens up to my old skin with a ton of html code on top.

Can someone fix that?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bonsai500 View Post
    I have a problem with the skin. Miko installed it but when I click on any of the buttons on top, it opens up to my old skin with a ton of html code on top.

Can someone fix that?

Try to log out your forum, cleaning your browser cookies, cache and temp files and then login again.

Sound like a cache issue either on your end on on your host.

Let me know how it goes.