Notices

Thread: Buying aria skin

Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    The logo we have right now is this one. Would that work to hwere it would look ok, and in different colors, or would it be better to go with the one that is on there already? Maybe you could do just the twirly thingy next to your text format?

I am open to suggestions.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by bonsai500; 06-10-08 at 02:47 PM.

Blog Entries
    If you (or whoever designed that) could provide the .PSD files of that logo, I wouldn't see a problem with the VBStyles team working on some colors mods for it to match your forum.

Judging from those pictures, the difficult thing (not really hard, but time consuming definatly) would be to remove the white backgrounds from the images and working with it. It would come out very pixelated.

If I was to make a recommendation, I would completely used the vBStyles preset banner text with your little swirly logo, which we can do, but if you were to use the swirl in the header, we would need to be provided with the .PSD of the swirl.
    » Sektor
    » vBStyles.com Staff
    » Like my post? +Rep me!
    » Please, do not PM me for support.

Quote Originally Posted by Sektor View Post
    If you (or whoever designed that) could provide the .PSD files of that logo, I wouldn't see a problem with the VBStyles team working on some colors mods for it to match your forum.

Judging from those pictures, the difficult thing (not really hard, but time consuming definatly) would be to remove the white backgrounds from the images and working with it. It would come out very pixelated.

If I was to make a recommendation, I would completely used the vBStyles preset banner text with your little swirly logo, which we can do, but if you were to use the swirl in the header, we would need to be provided with the .PSD of the swirl.
    I dont know what a PSD is. Some of the logos are transparant and do not have the white background, I have both versions.

Blog Entries
    If you can provide us with the swirl, with no background on it, we can do the rest. ^_^
    » Sektor
    » vBStyles.com Staff
    » Like my post? +Rep me!

If you can provide us with the swirl, with no background on it, we can do the rest. ^_^
    Can I give you the link to the swirl with the words, and you can cut those off?

I am sorry, I am such a noob when it comes to things like this. I created the logo on one of those websites where you pay $50 to get the downloadable version. The downloadable version has the name, etc attached to it.

I will attach 3 sizes of the logo without the white.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by bonsai500; 06-10-08 at 03:30 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bonsai500 View Post
    Can I give you the link to the swirl with the words, and you can cut those off?

I am sorry, I am such a noob when it comes to things like this. I created the logo on one of those websites where you pay $50 to get the downloadable version. The downloadable version has the name, etc attached to it.

I will attach 3 sizes of the logo without the white.
    No worries. It's fine. I will work with what you gave me, I will see how it turns out. If it turns out right, I will let you know, message the logos to the VBStyles Support team, and whenever you choose to purchase the skin, we can send them to you.

Now, if it turns out bad, I'll help you out with some alternatives. :P. I'll keep you posted!
    » Sektor
    » vBStyles.com Staff
    » Like my post? +Rep me!

No worries. It's fine. I will work with what you gave me, I will see how it turns out. If it turns out right, I will let you know, message the logos to the VBStyles Support team, and whenever you choose to purchase the skin, we can send them to you.

Now, if it turns out bad, I'll help you out with some alternatives. :P. I'll keep you posted!
    Sounds great!! So should I go ahead and pay for the skin so you guys can get them ready? PS: I am just going to have you guys install it too. If I did it, it would probably end up back on your site or something.
    Last edited by bonsai500; 06-10-08 at 03:37 PM.

Blog Entries
    Sounds great!! So should I go ahead and pay for the skin so you guys can get them ready? PS: I am just going to have you guys install it too. If I did it, it would probably end up back on your site or something.
    If you want to buy the skin and the option for us to put it on your site, go for it. . I'll work on the logos and direct them to whoever will be in charge of uploading the skin onto your forum.

One last question for myself, since Aria comes in multiple colors, would you like the swirl to match the colors as well, just like the text will, or do you want the logo to stay blue in all?
    » Sektor
    » vBStyles.com Staff
    » Like my post? +Rep me!

If you want to buy the skin and the option for us to put it on your site, go for it. . I'll work on the logos and direct them to whoever will be in charge of uploading the skin onto your forum.

One last question for myself, since Aria comes in multiple colors, would you like the swirl to match the colors as well, just like the text will, or do you want the logo to stay blue in all?
    I am a girl. I like things to match.

Will go pay for it now....

Edit: paid. I assume you guys will need info from me. Just let me know how to get that to you.
    Last edited by bonsai500; 06-10-08 at 04:10 PM.

Blog Entries
    I am a girl. I like things to match.

Will go pay for it now....

Edit: paid. I assume you guys will need info from me. Just let me know how to get that to you.
    Have you paid for the option for us to install the skin aswell? If not, please do so by going back to the store and purchasing it (dont worry, you dont need to re-buy the skin).

Once that is done, go here and fill out the information:
    http://www.vbstyles.com/forum/vbhelp...icket&deptid=1

The second someone from the installation team logs in (they log in a few times per day), they will handle your request.

As for the logo, it's their job to do it aswell, but I'm rather bored, so I'll get them done right now. :P
    » Sektor
    » vBStyles.com Staff
    » Like my post? +Rep me!