Notices

Thread: Bluesaint 3.7.0 Discussion

Reply to Thread
  1. Wink Bluesaint 3.7.0 Discussion 
    Blog Entries
    Please use this thread to discuss the Bluesaint skin for vbulletin 3.7.0 release

It seems this theme cannot handle % values for:

Main Table Width (pixels or percentage) (This is the width of the table that contains all your vBulletin content)
    It does accept the value e.g. - 90%, but as $stylevar[outertablewidth] has been used through out to define widths of other tables it will shrink those as well as the Main Table Width.

I have confirmed this by entering in a string of text in the Main Table Width style var and the same string of text appeared more than once

- Mutasim
    Last edited by mutasim; 17-05-08 at 10:56 AM.

Looks like the Notices template is missing or not being called inside a template and Im not sure where that is being called, its the new Notification system in 3.7

Thanks
    Mike

Hi M,

It seems version 3.7.0 of BlueSaint is not being made available in the legacy members area. Last version is 3.6.8

Please can you add it there or add members from that area to the new area

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mutasim View Post
    It seems this theme cannot handle % values for:

It does accept the value e.g. - 90%, but as $stylevar[outertablewidth] has been used through out to define widths of other tables it will shrink those as well as the Main Table Width.

I have confirmed this by entering in a string of text in the Main Table Width style var and the same string of text appeared more than once

- Mutasim

I can confirm this and will post a fix in the next update.
    If you want to open a bug in the bug tracker I will post a temporary fix for you.

Quote Originally Posted by MRaburn View Post
    Looks like the Notices template is missing or not being called inside a template and Im not sure where that is being called, its the new Notification system in 3.7

Thanks
    Mike
    Hi Mike,
    The notices is implemented in the skin, you can even see it in action on our demo forum:

http://vbstyles.com/demo/index.php?styleid=81

Look for the Notice:

Hi Guest,
    you are viewing this message because you are not registered on our demo forum.
    Please visit our Company Forums if you have any questions regarding our vBulletin Skins.
    That is a dynamic notice using vbulletin 3.7.0 notice system and the Bluesaint skin

As for the Notifications, you can only view them if you are logged in and you have a new notification.

I have attached a screenshot of what you are supposed to view from my own notifications.

If you want to discuss your issue in further details please open a support ticket or open a bug in our bug tracker.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by limbic View Post
    Hi M,

It seems version 3.7.0 of BlueSaint is not being made available in the legacy members area. Last version is 3.6.8

Please can you add it there or add members from that area to the new area
    I have received your support ticket and moved your account to the new members area.
    Attached Images

hey, i also submit the support ticket.

but i still cant login to the new members area.

plz help.

thanks.