Notices

Thread: Afterdark for 3.7.x?

Reply to Thread
  1. Afterdark for 3.7.x? 
    Hello Mike, I'm wondering if there is any news on the Afterdark skin for 3.7.x yet. I've been waiting for its release date but it seems that you're taking some time than I expected. My membership for the skin has been expired since months ago and I'm still waiting for the new version of the skin before I go on and renew the license.

Also, I've a little question here. Do you think you'll be able to do a bit of custom modifications for the skin exclusively for me such as custom forum icons and some color theme change? Don't worry, I won't be asking for much so it's going to be real easy for you. Of course, I'd be willing to pay you for any price. Cost doesn't matter to me as long as you can do it.

One more thing, is it possible to change my current name to Snake Eater, pretty please?
    Last edited by Snake Eater; 11-05-08 at 05:55 PM.
    Metal Gear Forums - Discussion on the popular series of computer and console stealth-based games.

My Mods: Coming Soon | My Tutorials: Coming Soon

Blog Entries
    Should be ready tomorrow.
    At this stage i cannot do any custom work as I'm still in the process of converting all of our skins to vbulletin 3.7 , sorry

If you decided to renew/purchase your license make sure to use the new subscription page located here: http://www.vbstyles.com/forum/payments.php
    so that you will be automatically moved to the new Members Area.

Awesome! That's really good to hear. I can't wait for its release tomorrow.

Well then, will you be available once you've converted all the skins to 3.7? I can wait for you whenever you're free so that's fine with me really. I'm just hoping that I can get the customizations done by you.

And thanks for the name change!
    Metal Gear Forums - Discussion on the popular series of computer and console stealth-based games.

Blog Entries
    Again,
    I can't guarantee when I ill be able to help you as I have several more skins to go before i can do it....

Afterdark 3.7.0 is released!

If you want to renew your license make sure to use the new ordering system located here: http://www.vbstyles.com/forum/payments.php
    The legacy members area is no longer functional for orders.
    Last edited by VBStyles; 13-05-08 at 12:54 PM.

By looking at the payments page in the above link, it seems that the only skin that needs to be converted to 3.7 is the Bluesaint one. So I guess you've got only one more skin to do unless you're having other clients with custom made skins.

Oh finally! I've been waiting for it. Thanks for the heads up!