Notices

Thread: Aria image problem on index

Reply to Thread
  1. Aria image problem on index 
    Anyone else have this problem? On the Aria skin, the image that is to the left of the stats is a red X. I try to right click on it to see which image it is, but it just gives me the URL of my board.

Anyone know how to fix this, or can tell me how to remove the code itself so the iamge isnt there anymore? It really looks terrible with a broken image on the index page.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by shibby22 View Post
    Anyone else have this problem? On the Aria skin, the image that is to the left of the stats is a red X. I try to right click on it to see which image it is, but it just gives me the URL of my board.

Anyone know how to fix this, or can tell me how to remove the code itself so the iamge isnt there anymore? It really looks terrible with a broken image on the index page.

Thanks.
    Screenshot or image name would get you help alot quicker.

I just had a look and all your images look ok, have you fixed this.

-Guisti.

Quote Originally Posted by Guisti View Post
    I just had a look and all your images look ok, have you fixed this.

-Guisti.
    Hello all i have the same problem he means that red X thats for avators but it dont work.. who can help us

thanks already
    Last edited by Bacteria; 21-05-08 at 04:05 PM.

this is the problem i have make screen

Hope you all can fix this soon its look not nice
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Bacteria; 21-05-08 at 04:13 PM.

This usually happens when you haven't imported the phrases. Also check to see if you have the noavatar.gif in your images\aria\misc folder.

-Guisti.

LOl, you think that i not no how vb works and yes i have that avator in the list.... I have already fixit some one fix it for me and he say it was bug in the style !!!!

So why you not log in and try by your self?

thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacteria View Post
    LOl, you think that i not no how vb works and yes i have that avator in the list.... I have already fixit some one fix it for me and he say it was bug in the style !!!!

So why you not log in and try by your self?

thanks
    Hi Bacteria,
    Guisti was just trying to help you.
    Without knowing your forum url or having access to it we can only guess what the problem might be.

In future if you have problem you should open a support ticket in our help desk or use our bug tracker so that we can help you

Do you have your avatars stored in database or file system?

Did you install the included product that is required for the avatar to display on the Aria skin?

If you did install the product, what change did you do to the product/plugin did you do to fix your issue?

Please let me know as it might be something that could help others, thank you