Notices

Thread: Greenfox 3.7.0

Reply to Thread
  1. Greenfox 3.7.0 
    Any idea when this is going to come out? I'd really like to upgrade to RC3 or at least have it ready for when 3.7.0 goes gold... which, by the way things are going, is going to be very, very soon.

I understand you had a family emergency, and that is regrettable... however is there any way you can cut a little bit of time out to at least update us on the status of this?

I'm not asking for anything comprehensive, just an update. You said you'd be back on the 14th... it's now the 17th... and your last activity on the forums was on the 10th. Just trying to gauge whether or not I can depend on you to have an update ready for 3.7.0.

Thanks!

Yes I'm hoping for GreenFox to work with 3.7 gold, I will buy the skin once it is compatible for sure

But I hope things are going okay with you and your family Miko.

Looking for this update as well. Bought the skin back around December (along with Element) and haven't even been able to use it yet due to the incompatibility with 3.7 :\ Been waiting and waiting all throughout the betas and RCs. Looks like 3.7 Gold is just around the corner now (within a week)...

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...87#post1542587

Here it is... the announcement of 3.7.0 final will be this week.

My skin just expired, so unless you update it, I'll have to make my own skin... because there is no way I'm going to stay at 3.6.9 with all the new features of 3.7.0.

I'll gladly pay the money to have your skin again, but I need it asap!