Notices

Thread: Element 3.7 Beta 5

Reply to Thread
  1. Smile Element 3.7 Beta 5 
    Blog Entries
    Element 3.7 Beta 5 is now available in the members area.

This release include several bug fixes from issue posted in the bug tracker.
    1. Forum alignment is now working correctly even when long prefix are used. :Smart:
    2. Some of the blog images where missing from beta 4 are now included in the zip file.
    3. Blog and Project tools links are now included in the skin, for some odd reason i missed them in beta 4 and had them in beta 3 :Swirl:
    4. Quick links menu includes the new networking links
    All customers should upgrade to this latest release if you are running or planning in using vBulletin 3.7 Beta 5

On a side note looks like vBulletin as finally finalised the new features of 3.7 so not many templates should change over the next few release candidate versions.
    I will possibly start converting a few more skins to vbulletin 3.7 as I'm aware that many of you are wishing for it

Please feel free to discuss this post here: http://www.vbstyles.com/forum/showthread.php?p=16469
    Last edited by VBStyles; 18-02-08 at 10:41 PM.

Blog Entries
    I just realised that i left out some of the custom conditional from the header template when i first packaged beta 5.
    If you have downloaded the zip file before this post, please re-download it again.

If you have already started modifying your skin make sure to replace the HEADER template with the new update one.