ahhhhhhh didnt see this thread, is Aria ready yet please? for 3.7.0

thanks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lazza View Post
    ahhhhhhh didnt see this thread, is Aria ready yet please? for 3.7.0

thanks.
    http://www.vbstyles.com/support/inde...kbarticleid=29

Quote Originally Posted by Taragon View Post
    You could try to revert some templates here and there to get things working, starting with the MEMBERINFO and USERCP.
    It however needs a lot of work, especially with the new profile.

Also when trying to do this, do this on a temporary skin. It’s impossible to revert a reverted template!

Also, thanks Miko for making me green!
    I spent about an hour or so seeing if I could update some of Elements templates to work with 3.7.0b2, made some progress but it will most likely take another 4 or 5 hours to finish the job. Since I don't have that type of time and Miko doesn't appear to want to even look at it until gold, I'll need to come up with a new look for my site.

I really don't think 3.7 will go gold for at least a month. I would bet that it is closer to 2 months before 3.7 is gold. I suspect a good chunk of users will have moved on to 3.7 before it goes gold which means there will be a big market for 3.7 pre-release skins. I'll just need to find them

Does green mean you're a customer? If so, why am I not green

Making vBulletin Sing

GeekMart, Geek Article and Reviews, Geek Advertising and Banner System, Geek Auto-Linker

Blog Entries
    Yep, I've started to do the same thing, reverted most, brought some things back and altered some. (not being an advanced programmer or anything!)
    http://www.taragon.nl/testforum/?styleid=7
    Last edited by Taragon; 19-12-07 at 09:08 AM.
    www.letsgather.com - message boards, profiles, movies, music, and blogs.
    www.paganfolk.net - green is the new black.
    www.vbstyles.com - our own vision of what the default vbulletin skin should have been.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Geek View Post
    I spent about an hour or so seeing if I could update some of Elements templates to work with 3.7.0b2, made some progress but it will most likely take another 4 or 5 hours to finish the job. Since I don't have that type of time and Miko doesn't appear to want to even look at it until gold, I'll need to come up with a new look for my site.

I really don't think 3.7 will go gold for at least a month. I would bet that it is closer to 2 months before 3.7 is gold. I suspect a good chunk of users will have moved on to 3.7 before it goes gold which means there will be a big market for 3.7 pre-release skins. I'll just need to find them

Does green mean you're a customer? If so, why am I not green
    Officially I'm not updating or supporting them until gold, but I will probably start playing around with element (since it's our default skin) and 3.7 beta sometime soon....

Hope i'm not getting myself into trouble for mentioning it, so please do not start asking me about it......at last not yet

You should be Green Now

I hope everything is going well with your family business, and wish you all the best... you have done some amazing work for the vbulletin community

Thanks for the kind words Miko. Everything is going very well here - sadly I just don't have any time to code for the foreseeable future I have transferred rights for my vbgeek scripts to the author of Photoplog as she is one of the best vb coders out there and her support is awesome. I think she will do some amazing things with the scripts and be able to support my customers for years to come

Thanks for commenting regarding the unofficial support for your skins, I know what it is like in situations like these with the amount of mods I used to make. I think its worse for skin authors as the templates generally change from beta to beta and RC to RC. So like you, I suppose my natural reaction would be to wait until a solid gold, however I hope you see my point that this is actually a great opportunity for you AND your customers. I suspect a large amount of people will switch to pre-gold versions of 3.7 to take advantage of the new features as soon as their main modifications and styles are updated. Use this time to get people hooked on your work - they are (IMO) currently the best vB skins out there.

nJoy

Making vBulletin Sing

GeekMart, Geek Article and Reviews, Geek Advertising and Banner System, Geek Auto-Linker

Any word on updating some of the older styles to vb 3.7?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixdown View Post
    Any word on updating some of the older styles to vb 3.7?
    Every single style is "in the works" for vbulletin 3.7 :Bohoo:

9. Juice 
    What about JUICE for VB 3.7?

By the way I am having trouble with this skin - auto log off and delaying in displaying pages.

Hope 3.7 version would be more compatible and user friendly

I would be greatly appreciative if the new versions worked out of the box with vBadvanced CMPS and the Photopost products.