Notices

Thread: Site Updates - Discussion

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Miko
    Hide Hack 2.05

We are currently testing the new Hide Hack 2.05 with vBulletin 3.05

A working update will be available tomorrow in the Members Area.

Best Regards

Miko
    I am currently not able to download any of the skins, even though I've paid for most of what you guys have. It shows I have no licenses. Any ideas?

Monkey Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetigergrowl
    I am currently not able to download any of the skins, even though I've paid for most of what you guys have. It shows I have no licenses. Any ideas?
    Dude did you read the post above?

Current Customers Please Note:

In order to access your product in the new member area you will need to log in using the account username/password that you used to purchase the Skin with.

This is important, especially for members that have more than 1 account on the forum.

If you have any problems accessing the Members Area please inform us as soon as possible using the Contact US Link and one of our representatives will help you to solve any issue.
    Please make sure to include your paypal invoice number and the email used to purchase.

Thx guy for the skins updates.
    I really like the new help desk, keep up the good work

Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin
    Dude did you read the post above?

Thx guy for the skins updates.
    I really like the new help desk, keep up the good work
    I only have purchased one product (Hide Hack), and I show up on the memberslist as a customer, yet when I go to http://www.vbstyles.com/membersarea.php it says
    You do not currently own any licenses
    and when I try to submit a ticket at http://www.vbstyles.com/ticket.php?do=newticket there are no options listed in the "Please Choose a Product" pulldown menu, so I can't submit a ticket.

Same problem for me. No download links in members area. Used contact form to let you know.

Same result here as well. It is showing that I do not have any purchased licenses.

Blog Entries
    Just a quick update,

Sorry for the inconvinience we have found a problem in the new payment system and we are working on the problem right now and hope to have everything sorted within the next few hrs.

Regards

Miko

Blog Entries
    whitetigergrowl, gfxguy, prodimysterio all of yours problem are fixed.

Please let me know if you have any problem downloading your product/s

Webslugger the update of the Hide Hack should be ready later today early tomorrow morning, as soon as it's online you will be able to download it, if you require the version 2.01 for vb 3.03 just let me know and I will email you a copy.

Thank you everyone for the patience, we have invested many hrs of work in getting the new system online to guarantee a new standard in our service and provide you with faster response and more quality work.
    All the Bug should have been fixed right now, a big thank you to Brian for the exellent work.

Best regards

Miko

Hi I am having the same problem. I am getting the message:

You do not currently own any licenses.

Please fix it.

9. Thumbs down  
    Quote Originally Posted by Miko
    whitetigergrowl, gfxguy, prodimysterio all of yours problem are fixed.

Please let me know if you have any problem downloading your product/s

Webslugger the update of the Hide Hack should be ready later today early tomorrow morning, as soon as it's online you will be able to download it, if you require the version 2.01 for vb 3.03 just let me know and I will email you a copy.

Thank you everyone for the patience, we have invested many hrs of work in getting the new system online to guarantee a new standard in our service and provide you with faster response and more quality work.
    All the Bug should have been fixed right now, a big thank you to Brian for the exellent work.

Best regards

Miko
    I can see it in my members area but it say's I have to enter my boards URL. Honestly I don't like the fact that you are forcing people to enter their URL before they can access their files. I really do not have anything to hide but I don't like being forced into doing something I don't want to do. And I'm not the type of person to just type in a fake website address to bypass your system.

This was never an issue in the past. It would be one thing if you thought people were stealing or downloading too many times or sharing their account. Then I would understand this.

But for your honest customers I don't like this idea of a forced URL. Especially since when I purchased this it was not a requirement. A lot of us run private boards that we would rather keep private.

Quote Originally Posted by gfxguy
    I can see it in my members area but it say's I have to enter my boards URL. Honestly I don't like the fact that you are forcing people to enter their URL before they can access their files. I really do not have anything to hide but I don't like being forced into doing something I don't want to do. And I'm not the type of person to just type in a fake website address to bypass your system.

This was never an issue in the past. It would be one thing if you thought people were stealing or downloading too many times or sharing their account. Then I would understand this.

But for your honest customers I don't like this idea of a forced URL. Especially since when I purchased this it was not a requirement. A lot of us run private boards that we would rather keep private.
    Agreed!