Notices

Thread: Aria and vBadvanced

Reply to Thread
  1. Aria and vBadvanced 
    Hi. I'm interested in buying your aria skin for use on my forum, the thing that has drawn me towards it is the rounded corners for some of the tables, and the fact that you always update the templates to match new versons of vBulletin.

Before I buy however I have a couple of questions, first of all, do you provide any support for vBadvanced templates? I.e. i'd like to have the same rounded corners on my homepage as I have for the rest of the site.

I would also like to know how hard it is to edit the image files required to add more items to the navigation along the top. I'm going to be adding some custom mods to my site, each of which will need to be linked to in the nav.

I have Photoshop, but I'm not very good, so the ability to easily create some new buttons for the top nav would be very handy.

Thank you

It works very will with vBadvanced, and the buttons are also easy to create. I have no idea how to use Photshop, yet I managed to make my own buttons.
    Here's a link to my vBadvanced CMPS (I assume that's what you meant. I also use their Dynamics, and Links Directory, as well as Photoposts Classifieds and Reviews, all of which integrate well.
    http://www.bloodbanktalk.com/forum/cmps_index.php?

You can also find lots of extra buttons made by our customer in the customer forums.

-Guisti.