Notices

Thread: Styles Updates.

Reply to Thread
  1. Thumbs up Styles Updates. 
    Blog Entries
    I'm happy to announce that on MOnday we will release the Mecka, Synapse and Flycat skins for vbulletin 3.01 and xhtm valid since some of you are requesting it ;-).
    The styles are complete we are currently preparing the downloadable packages for the clients area.

Tech2 and green/blue thumb are still uncomplete due to a problem with one of our coders.
    Since the long delay on this current blue/green thumb customers will receive a special bonus upon the release of the skin.

Regards

Miko
    Last edited by VBStyles; 17-05-04 at 10:08 PM.

Does this mean if I have already purchased the green/blue thumb style that I can still get the updated version?
    LSARC.com Land, Sea, and Air RC!
    3onthebay It's not what you think!

Blog Entries
    Yes,
    we are working on a fast solution to this problem and hope to have an update for the above 2 skins soon.

Regards

Miko

4. Angry  
    Quote Originally Posted by Miko
    I'm happy to announce that on MOnday we will release the
    Tech2 and green/blue thumb are still uncomplete due to a problem with our coder zakery woods.
    Since the long delay on this current blue/green thumb customers will receive a special bonus upon the release of the skin.
    And what about the Tech2 customers? I've been continually disappointed by your false promises of when the Tech2 vBulletin 3.0 skin is going to be released. One day you announce it will be available in a few weeks then a few days but every time fail to deliver.

I purchased the Tech2 skin on the basis that a vBulletin 3 compatible style would soon be released for it. As this has yet to happen (and doesn't look like it is ever going to happen) can I receive a refund for my purchase? Or will I be entitled to a "bonus" if I continue to wait patiently like the blue/green thumb customers?

Blog Entries
    Hi drmirth yes tech2 will be entitled of a bonus too. we are hoping to solve the present problem with our old coder asap.

Kind regards

Miko

Well, the deadline has come and gone. Still no new version of Flycat for vB3. What's going on here?

First, I'm told it would be "online later today" in this thread: http://www.vbstyles.com/forum/showth...hp?p=65#post65. That was from Saturday night. I figured you meant Sunday on that one but still nothing.

Then here you announce that Flycat would be available on Monday. According to my watch, that's now in the past. OK, maybe you're on the West Coast. If so, you have less than three hours to meet this deadline. Now I'm not one to always be antsy over time but if you give a deadline, you better stick to it or it looks pretty bad. And I'm sure I'm not the only one that saw the website down message that mysteriously kept changing on how soon the site would be back online about ten days ago.

All I want is the vb style that I paid for updated for vB3. That was one of the major reasons I went with vbstyles.com. Getting the free upgrade when vB3 came out looked very nice. Well, vB3 has been out for two months. I need a solid deadline here.

Blog Entries
    Markblair,
    I'm uploading all the files right now and i will post an annoucement in about 10 min.
    You can view all the new skins on this forum.
    Flycat - synapse and mecka are going to be available for download.

Regards

Miko

I thought you were going to add the encoding back so we could verify that these are indeed XHTML compliant. Seems you are still hiding the encoding to prevent us from checking. Any ETA on when we can verify these are XHTML compliant since that's what was promised months and months ago?????
    Sorry to be a pain but this is getting a bit old. Any info. would be helpful. Or at least tell us the truth so I can work on it myself.
    http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=ht...3Fstyleid%3D17