Notices

Thread: Aria and Shoutbox

Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

1. Aria and Shoutbox 
    Hello!

I'mu sing Aria skin and Shoutbox on my site and as you can see, Shoutbox doesn't really blend with the style. Does anyone have a Shoutbox code change to make it look Aria style? Or can anyone tell how to do this?

Thank you!

If you post this in the customer forums, i'll help you out as i did the same for mine.

-Guisti.

Quote Originally Posted by anzo View Post
    Hello!

I'mu sing Aria skin and Shoutbox on my site and as you can see, Shoutbox doesn't really blend with the style. Does anyone have a Shoutbox code change to make it look Aria style? Or can anyone tell how to do this?

Thank you!
    I can say he's using an illegal copy of the skin. Otherwise he could have posted this in the customer's forum and will have the pink-customer tag underneath his username.
    Metal Gear Forums - Discussion on the popular series of computer and console stealth-based games.

My Mods: Coming Soon | My Tutorials: Coming Soon

May not be as he has made posts in the customer forum in the past.

-Guisti.

First of all - I've paid for my copy. Second - Darkblade must be a blond girl to have such a hard-line logic.

I don't really visit this place very often, but when I do, It's hard for me to find my way around. So, would anyone please be a peach and give me a link to the appropriate section of the forum?

Thank you!

Trouble is m8 you don't have the "Customer" title under your name and only customers can get to the customer forums but try this link http://www.vbstyles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3201

-Guisti.

mmm... got it - my subscription expired. damn, can they not send a notification e-mail or something? why do they treat me like this? is it because I'm black? (j/k)

ok, I'll renew my subscription and get back to you.

Guisti, thanks a lot!