Notices

Thread: Aria Style Improvements

Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

1. Aria Style Improvements 
    I use Aria Citrus on my board and it is generally very well received by my users. However, the icons that appear on the left side of the forum threads are not very expressive:

They are very small and it is difficult to differentiate between them, even though they are explained at the bottom of the page. I have noticed it myself and some of my users have brought it up. I have noticed that I don't really look at them anymore. Instead I look if a thread title is in bold to see if it has new posts.

Would it be possible to make some improvements so that these icons regain their usefulness? What do the other users of Aria think?

cant you just change it your self for you own likeings, im pretty sure your able to change the image in the ftp

Quote Originally Posted by lazza
    cant you just change it your self for you own likeings, im pretty sure your able to change the image in the ftp
    Unfortunately I am not very good with graphic design (Photoshop, etc.). You are right, I could just upload different graphics. Maybe someone has already done some alternative icons?

well at the moment i have only changed the whos online and the birthdays and also forum contains new posts to a blinking icon, looks better. but i havent looked in to what you are talking about yet, but i;ll check it out.
    i think its hard to make a forum to suit everyones needs.

If your not very good with graphics or can't get one of your members to design some for you, you could always cheat.

Just go to a forum with icons that you like and ask the admins if you can use them.

-Guisti.

Quote Originally Posted by Guisti
    If your not very good with graphics or can't get one of your members to design some for you, you could always cheat.

Just go to a forum with icons that you like and ask the admins if you can use them.

-Guisti.
    That's a good idea, I will ask my members who brought it up to design new ones.

smart thinking