Notices

Thread: Pre-Sale Question

Reply to Thread
  1. Pre-Sale Question 
    Ok, I really like the look of the aria skin. First question...I don't like to mod my board but I do have a mod that shows a flashchat button on my nav bar. I don't have much skill with adobe. Could I get a button that says flashchat?

Second Question....is it possible to have the birthdays, events & stats display at the bottom left like in the original VB theme?
    Last edited by jmorrow; 14-12-05 at 03:02 PM.

jmorrow,
    VbStyles has a great customer support area that would be more than happy to help you with setting these buttons up.

If you are talking about the birthday stats being displayed like what we have at the bottom of http://www.chatsusa.com/forum - then absolutely!

Hope to see you as a customer!
    - Jon

Quote Originally Posted by jmorrow
    Ok, I really like the look of the aria skin. First question...I don't like to mod my board but I do have a mod that shows a flashchat button on my nav bar. I don't have much skill with adobe. Could I get a button that says flashchat?

Second Question....is it possible to have the birthdays, events & stats display at the bottom left like in the original VB theme?
    Yes of course we can provide additional buttons for you. You do however get the full PSD file with all our styles and can create any new buttons your forum requires.

A simple support ticket submission or request here on the forums is all that is generally needed to get yourself some new buttons though.

Thanks for the enquiry,

4. Aria + 
    Thanx for the heads up. They are creating my extra buttons now.

Has anyone had any issues applying the mod for aria + to return the "last post" to it's original layout? I tried it but when I do it just reverts it back to the aria layout. I guess I'm doing something wrong.