Notices

Thread: Can't purchase

Reply to Thread
  1. Can't purchase 
    Hi,

I'm a member in this forum put i can't seem to purchase any skins from you. When trying to purchase a message appears telling me the username is already taken. Still i can't neither purchase or log in to the members area.

Quote Originally Posted by kevlu
    Hi,

I'm a member in this forum put i can't seem to purchase any skins from you. When trying to purchase a message appears telling me the username is already taken. Still i can't neither purchase or log in to the members area.
    I found this out also.. You have to make a new username and use that one as your forum account after buying a skin.. Kinda dumb that you have to register twice and not be able to use your first forum account.. o well.. use a new name when buying.. (Hope this helps)

I'm having the same problem it is a pain having to remember multiple usernames just to buy skins can the Admin please fix this so that I can buy a skin without having to register again. I'll wait to purchase until I see a resultion to this.

This is a rather important issue. Miko, any response to this? I know the order page says "temporary"... when is the permanent order page coming? It seems silly that you need to pick a new username every time you go to order a skin. You're probably killing any repeat business with that little quirk.

Blog Entries
    Hi,
    The members area, the help desk and the forum have an integrated database,
    However to avoid the countless fraud orders that we have receive it in the past we have implemented this system where it force a buyer to create a fresh account and the information is emailed to the buyer primary paypal account.

Positive
    More secure for us and the buyer, since the login are emailed only to the primary paypal account.
    Once you login using the account created on purchase you will have access to the Customers only Area and Forums and Help Desk.

Negative

If you have registered on the forum first you will have to pick a different name.
    I think is a real small issue compared to the positive side.

Will it change?
    Not at this stage as the number of problematic accounts as almost disappeared with the new system.

IF you really want to have the username that you first register with you can always ask us to change it for you after the purchase....or you can use your brand new LICENSED user name

I really hope you can understand why of the system and live with.

All the best.
    Last edited by VBStyles; 08-12-05 at 12:51 PM.

With regards to the Member System i think that it conflicts slightly with vBulletin. For example, whenever i enter the Shop and get redirected to the Members area upon returning to the forums i appear logged out and have once again login.

The Staff Lounge - Your vBulletin Resource.
    vBulletin, InvisionFree, IPB, phpBB and Forum Resources.