Notices

Thread: Hide Hack

Reply to Thread
  1. Question Hide Hack 
    Hello,
    I am curious, if your site still offers the hide hack for sale ? My friend told me he bought it from here, but i cant seem to find it anywhere.
    I am interested in buying it if you are still selling it, if not are you planning to release it any soon ?

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Hi,
    the hide hack hack is no longer under development by us and the source is released to our customer for free.
    One of our customer as kindly ported the hack to vbulletin 3.5.x and it's part of our free add-ons.

Im recently become a member here and bought a product from the site but I cant download the hide hack anywhere?

Is there something I done wrong or isnt it available anymore for download?

Blog Entries
    If you have purchased a product from here you should have access to our Private forums.
    Your user name is showing as not licensed, if you have purchased the product using a different user name you will need to login using that user name in order to have access to the Clients section.
    If not please refer to this article:
    http://www.vbstyles.com/support/inde...icleid=6&nav=0

It worked. I couldnt use my normal login for the sales area so made a new one. Now that I logged in with this one I can see the forums.

Thanks allot for the reply and nice mods.

hey miko
    i see that your giving it for free for your customers, i checked vbulletin.org but the hacks there arent as good as yours, i even tested one, but it didnt work as good as your hide hack works on my friend's forum, he is still on 3.0.7, can u please release one for 3.5.1 , i am sure many people would like to buy it
    ???