Notices

Thread: No Product?

Reply to Thread
  1. No Product? 
    I buyed the Satellite Style. But if I login here: http://www.vbstyles.com/members/member.php .

Then i see that: http://home.tiscali.de/alexspace/vb.gif

I have payed the money with Pay Pal and logged in with my username and password which I choosed, when i ordered the Style.

Help

Did you buy with creditcard via paypal ar other transmision?

I payed with my bank account via Pay Pal

Auf deutsch ist es einfacher. wenn Du es von Deinem Konto Überweißt mit Paypal dann dauert es ca. 3 Tage bis das Geld da ist wenn Du nicht vorher Guthaben bei Paypal eingezahlt hast.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf
    I buyed the Satellite Style. But if I login here: http://www.vbstyles.com/members/member.php .

Then i see that: http://home.tiscali.de/alexspace/vb.gif

I have payed the money with Pay Pal and logged in with my username and password which I choosed, when i ordered the Style.

Help
    Hi Alpha W
    bank transfer payment take a few days to clear
    we have been notified by paypal about your bank transfer

Notification of Pending Bank Transfer

Dear vBStyles,

The sender of the transaction listed below has received the information necessary to complete a bank transfer to you.

It is now the sender's responsibility to take the final steps to complete the transaction. If no action is taken within 7 days, PayPal will email the sender a reminder.

If the sender does not responded after 30 days, the transaction will be automatically cancelled. PayPal cannot require the sender to complete the transaction.

You will not be able to view this transaction in your PayPal Account Overview until 3 to 4 business days after the sender completes the payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Transaction Details

Amount: $29.00 USD

Transaction ID: 7340XXXXXXXX691S
    Once the founds are cleared by paypal our automated system will add the prduct to your account.

Kind regards

Miko

Thanks to both of you!

some german:

@björn
    Ich habe eine Email von Pay Pal bekommen wo drin stand, dass ich das Geld auf die PayPal Bank überweisen soll. Da stand aber nur 29$ und nicht der € Preis. Ich kann aber nur € überweisen.

In der Email stand aber noch:

Hinweis:

Überweisungen werden ausschließlich in Euro bearbeitet. (Ein eventuell in einer anderen Währung angeforderter Betrag wird hier bereits in Euro umgerechnet ausgewiesen.)

Achten Sie des Weiteren bitte auch darauf, dass Sie nur von Ihrem bei PayPal registrierten Bankkonto überweisen.
    Trotzdem waren nur USD angegeben. Sehr komisch. Ich habe dann in meinen Paypal Account geguckt. Da stand, dann der Preis in Euro: 24,66€. Ich habe dann die 24,66€ überwiesen und hoffe, dass die das trotzdem korrekt zuordnen können, weil da ja stand, dass man den exakten Preis angeben muss.

Da ss machen die automatisch durch die Nummer die Du bei der Ãœberweisung angeben musst das dauert bei mir mit Onlinebanking ca. 3 Tage.