Hi everyone,

Sincere apologies to all our customers - but as you may have seen we were hacked earlier today. I am glad to see though that there is no long term damage and everything can be safely recovered and put back in place. So, we are working hard trying to get everything back to normal around here but as you all know this takes some considerable time.

We thought it would be best to re-open the forums first so that you can start posting again and helping each other while we continue to repair everything else.

We have installed an exciting new vBStyles Support Ticket System which can be accessed by selecting the 'Support' menu item above. Initially this has been set up with minimal functionality and integration, but we will be looking to fully integrate the ticket system with vBStyles - again, all takes time.

We are also looking to restore the customer and download areas as soon as possible. For your protection and security we will want you you re-confirm your account details when we re-open the customer areas.

I hope you haven't been too inconvenienced by these unfortunate events, and I'll be back online tomorrow after a good nights sleep.

John will be here to provide further information and support for you in the meantime.
I will be back online in the morning with further details on what happen today on the site.

Thanks everyone...

Miko
Read the full announcement.