Notices

Thread: Help me to buy the product

Reply to Thread
  1. Help me to buy the product 
    I want to make site like

http://www.medschoolguide.co.uk

Could you provide me the style similar to that and what about costumization do you do that?

The skin you will need for this is Aria.
    And to mimic their homepage you'll need the free modification by vB Advanced, their CMPS.

The Staff Lounge - Your vBulletin Resource.
    vBulletin, InvisionFree, IPB, phpBB and Forum Resources.

How can I use aria?
    what do you mean by free modification by vB Advanced, their CMPS

and how can I get the quiz facility and the MCQs facility in the fourm.

thanks a lot

Blog Entries
    Hi,
    the Aria skin is one of our commercial skin for vbulletin and you can buy it here:
    http://www.vbstyles.com/members/signup.php

You can get the free Portal add-on (vbAdvanced CMPS) here: www.vbdvanced.com

you can probably get the quiz mod over at vbulletin.org

How do I buy and how do I apply the style in my forum as I am poor in coding and what about Vbadvance do they chage the code in my froum?

Quote Originally Posted by ang2el
    How do I buy and how do I apply the style in my forum as I am poor in coding and what about Vbadvance do they chage the code in my froum?
    Ang2el once you have purchased the skin, which you can do so by following this link and selecting Aria from the drop-down list http://www.vbstyles.com/members/signup.php you will be provided with an indepth installation guide to help you install. This will (vaguely) involve uploading files via FTP, and installing a Phrase file via your Admin CP.

With regards to the CMPS vB Advanced modification this can be purchased in a similar way by visiting their website and viewing the Products page. This will also provide you with a series of simple instructions to follow. You will have to make some file edits to your base vBulletin code for this to work.

I am buying this product, My last question would be: I don't know much about coding, Im novice can I apply this skin to my Vbulletin forum?

And I am applying Link and gallary from VBadvaced so does this style automatically applied there or do i have to change the code and if that so can a novice like me can do that?

Although I have worked with html.

thank you very much for your help

I am buying this product, My last question would be: I don't know much about coding, Im novice can I apply this skin to my Vbulletin forum?

And I am applying Link and gallary from VBadvaced so does this style automatically applied there or do i have to change the code and if that so can a novice like me can do that?

Although I have worked with html.

thank you very much for your help
    Applying the skin is reletively easy, if you come under any difficulties then you can merely ask for support in the Customer forums where we can give you indepth help in specific installation areas. Upon installing the vB Advanced Links and Gallery modifications there will be no changes neccessary for the skin; this will automatically be applied.

But some of the style like:

some the style uses picture for the links like synapse, flycat and other are made in flash so how can I get flash bottom or the picture image for link and gallary or journal.

Thanks

But some of the style like:

some the style uses picture for the links like synapse, flycat and other are made in flash so how can I get flash bottom or the picture image for link and gallary or journal.

Thanks
    This would require a customized addition, and although this doesnt come as part of your $30.00 purchase if you were lucky perhaps a Customer here would be able to create it, if not then you would have to make some more personal enquiries about it for example via Google: http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...+web+designers