Notices

Thread: vBStyles really does appreciate...

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. vBStyles really does appreciate... 
    ... every single one of our customers and visitors, and are grateful to you all for your visits, membership, help and support, and overall contributions to the vBStyles forums. The community spiritonline is superb, thank you.

We also hope our customers enjoy Mikos recent gift to you in extending the vallidation of your vBStyles licenses.

We are also very grateful to those who have helped on the forums during our recent online troubles while we have been busy recovering and rebuilding everything. Many of you have been out and about answering and psting away like there was no tomorrow. As a thank you gesture and to provide recognition to several of our members, we have decided to make a few honorary awards. Several vBStyles customers have helped us immensley during the recent week by;
    • voluntarily answering customer questions in a quality and professional manner
    • fielding and dealing with issues
    • providing general help and advice
    • informing members by making references to dates etc
    ... all without being asked to do this and all totally voluntarily. This has, quite honestly, helped us out fantastically and we wish to provide recognition to those who have done this.

We are recognising the help and support from the following members;
    theNakedMan
    Sektor
    disco4m3
    mikelweb
    with the new rank of

We hope you enjoy your new recognised status here on vBStyles and we wish to thank you for your help and support.

Miko - vBStyles Owner
    John - vBStyles Advisor

If you feel we have missed someone, please drop us a PM with your reasons and we shall consider. The award is entirely discretionary (i.e. not on count) and is based on a combination of our opinions and comments we read on the site.

Thanks to this new rank

Quote Originally Posted by mikaelweb
    Thanks to this new rank
    Congrats no surprise there, you have been back on forth on this site serving support quiries like there was no tomorrow

The Staff Lounge - Your vBulletin Resource.
    vBulletin, InvisionFree, IPB, phpBB and Forum Resources.

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

Awwww...thank you. I must say Mikaelweb's is well deserved for all this help with Aria

Thanks John and Miko

Quote Originally Posted by pguy
    Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.
    :huh: Yes, you see the smaller button next to the Quote button next to posts, that is the Quick Reply activator pressing it enables the Quick Reply feature. I personally dont see the need in it, since not many people use the other viewing features which essentially is what it is there for.

The Staff Lounge - Your vBulletin Resource.
    vBulletin, InvisionFree, IPB, phpBB and Forum Resources.

Thanks. I really was hoping you would double my salary but this will be even better.

Quote Originally Posted by disco4me
    Thanks. I really was hoping you would double my salary but this will be even better.
    OK then Jay go on... not only will we double your salary, but you can have half of mine on top - how's that :thumbup:

Quote Originally Posted by michaelbenson
    Congrats no surprise there, you have been back on forth on this site serving support quiries like there was no tomorrow
    Thanks Mike

Blog Entries
    Thanks for this. It means a lot to me. Sorry I havent been active much lately. I had to fix some computer problems. Im back now, and I will haul ass... Can I say that here? :P
    » Sektor
    » vBStyles.com Staff
    » Like my post? +Rep me!
    » Please, do not PM me for support.