Notices

Thread: Website Updates Announcement discussions

Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by theMusicMan
    Yes indeed it is very worrying.

We know the competitor site well and also have a great professional relationship with the owner who is also an excellent designer. Someone did more than just 'hacking' - they tried to sour this good relationship and cause serious issues between the two companies.
    Got any other competitor apart from them with less good connections? It's still sad things like this happen.

I'm just hoping the porting progress wont be harmed with this; imho it's already taking a way to long

Hmmmm well... we managed to get the vBStyles forums back online the very same day, and... fully upgraded to vB 3.5 too, with all the threads, data and member details!!!

We also installed and implemented a new Support Ticket system the very same day.

We are currently working flat out to provide a brand new customer download and product area, which will hopefully be ready within the next few days. we have a scheduled meeting with a developer tomorrow morning.

We are almost ready with the release of yet another vB3.5 vBStyles fully compliant style.

Sincere apologies Yorick that you feel this is taking too long, but I am being totally honest here, we have been flat out trying to recover everything from a very nasty hacking experience, and want to ensure we do what is right and proper to protect your security and information so that this doesn't happen again any time soon.

Hoping you all understand...

Quote Originally Posted by theMusicMan
    Hmmmm well... we managed to get the vBStyles forums back online the very same day, and... fully upgraded to vB 3.5 too, with all the threads, data and member details!!!

We also installed and implemented a new Support Ticket system the very same day.

We are currently working flat out to provide a brand new customer download and product area, which will hopefully be ready within the next few days. we have a scheduled meeting with a developer tomorrow morning.

We are almost ready with the release of yet another vB3.5 vBStyles fully compliant style.

Sincere apologies Yorick that you feel this is taking too long, but I am being totally honest here, we have been flat out trying to recover everything from a very nasty hacking experience, and want to ensure we do what is right and proper to protect your security and information so that this doesn't happen again any time soon.

Hoping you all understand...
    It's actually going quite fast indeed, I'm just impatient and annoyed by my standard vB style

Yay! Miko said Aria was completed!!!

I missed it so much!

Hehe, patiently waiting to be able to buy new skin

Hello Miko ,

From where can i pay for the aria style , i need to pay it ,

Regards

Blog Entries
    Just about to set up a quick temp shopping cart.
    Give me about 1 hr or less

Quote Originally Posted by Miko
    Just about to set up a quick temp shopping cart.
    Give me about 1 hr or less
    Sounds great

Blog Entries
    Posted the info in the announcement forum

10. Downloads appeared yesterday but not today 
    My downloads appeared yesterday but do not appear today. Oops, my mistake. Thanks for answering this Miko...I see my downloads are at http://www.vbstyles.com/members/member.php and not through the support button at the top of the forum pages.

Thanks as always.
    Last edited by disco4me; 07-10-05 at 12:22 PM.