Notices

Thread: Further brand new skins after 3.5 Gold?

Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I can't wait till they're all upgraded; Elements is very nice but theres still the risc that you'll make a new even better skin

Quote Originally Posted by Yorick
    I can't wait till they're all upgraded; Elements is very nice but theres still the risc that you'll make a new even better skin
    I might pass on Element and wait for the new skin. I am like Element...but it didn't quite move me like Aria did, but it is growing on me pretty quickly

Quote Originally Posted by Yorick
    hehe - if you think like that all the time though, you'd never upgrade...

Quote Originally Posted by theMusicMan
    hehe - if you think like that all the time though, you'd never upgrade...
    You guys are killing your own business

Oh dear, just when I thought I had my 3.5 switch all planned. Something better than Aria, will have to see if I can wait that long

@ Yorick: Please explain how we are kiiling our own business by being one of the first professional style coders to release first class styles coded for vB 3.5 Gold only a day after 3.5 Gold is officially released??? I'd love to know...

@ crazymeezer: We're all entitled to our opinion so I'd suggest either purchasing Element 3.5 Gold or waiting much longer for another vB 3.5 Gold skin to be released by an alternate designer then. Are you going to post this sort of non-value-added post on each vB theme designers www site?
    Last edited by theMusicMan; 01-10-05 at 03:19 AM.

Excuse me John? I DO already own Aria, and have had it running for months. I have been patiently waiting for Aria to be converted to 3.5 so as I may upgrade.
    It was a light hearted comment, hence the smilie. I don't think it warranted such a rude response. If I was not a customer, it would hardly have me rushing to hand over cash.

@crazymeezer: In that case I apologize straight away sir, I totally missread your comment. I guess when reading posts online - the manner in which they are written is not always the manner in which they are received.

I certainly got it wrong this time, and have no problem saying this publicly, please accept my apologies.

John

Thanks John, not a problem, it can easily happen

BTW it's Miss

Quote Originally Posted by Miko
    A new skin it's in the pipe :whistling but will come ONLY AFTER......
    Aria, AfterDark and Element are vb 3.5 ready :w00t:
    Miko,

Any update on the new skin you mentioned?

Thanks