Notices

Thread: Aria Release for 3.5 needed

Reply to Thread
  1. Aria Release for 3.5 needed 
    Miko,

Now that vb3.5 rc3 is out and vba cmps 2.0 final is out, I feel development of my website is being held up until you release an update of aria for 3.5. If there is anything at all you can do, it would be greatly appreciated. Everything I want to do with my site is being held up by your release of aria. I can't install 3.5 rc3 until you update. I can't install vba cmps 2.0 final until you update. vba has come out with the their final release. I know this means extra work for you but I would think there are others like me.

Thank you for your considerations.

Same here. I was just droping in to ask if the Aria template works in 3.5. So I'm guessing it doesn't at this point?

Im in the same boat.... just waiting...

Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Im sure that after Miko made the poll asking for everyones input, people made Aria a popular nominee. Im pretty sure Miko will update that skin once he is done with Purple Haze.
    » Sektor
    » vBStyles.com Staff
    » Like my post? +Rep me!
    » Please, do not PM me for support.

Sektor, that is all well and good but there are more current customers using aria than purplehaze.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sektor
    Im sure that after Miko made the poll asking for everyones input, people made Aria a popular nominee. Im pretty sure Miko will update that skin once he is done with Purple Haze.
    Last edited by disco4me; 09-09-05 at 08:21 PM.

Blog Entries
    Come on guys how many time i have to repeat that no skin will be converted officially to vbulletin 3.5 untill it goes gold.

Unofficially is a different story, that is why we have a poll........if you know where i'm getting at.
    Please stop asking over and over when the answer as been posted several time.

Thank you

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by disco4me
    Sektor, that is all well and good but there are more current customers using aria than purplehaze.
    Be that as it may, it will be slower for everyone, including Miko (and more trouble) to ditch Purple Haze near completion to work on an unofficial update for Aria, where most likely he will have to edit it again for the official release.

I dont see a reason behind anyones forum being haulted over a forum skin. I suggest keeping a supported forum version for aria or just use the vB Default untill Miko gets around to the updates.
    » Sektor
    » vBStyles.com Staff
    » Like my post? +Rep me!
    » Please, do not PM me for support.

Miko,

I'm sorry to keep beating a dead horse. I just wish there was a way for skins to develop 'along with' the development of the board software itself. But, from what I am understanding, this is impractical in the board software cycle. I'll accept that. I'll just live with it and not say another word. I apologize for being one of those that has brought this up again.

Blog Entries
    No Need to apologies at all
    I just don't want to give out an eta on a possible RC skin release otherwise everyone will start asking is it ready yet ?
    That is why officially skin will be not ported until vbulletin 3.5 code goes gold.

Take care