Notices

Thread: Support active? Slow or no response? What's up?

Reply to Thread
  1. Support active? Slow or no response? What's up? 
    Miko,

have you seen these two threads on vBulletin.org?

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=113767
    http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=112937

That was the last week but I haven't received any response yet.
    but getting a response is like pulling teeth
    I asked over at vbstyles but no response yet
    I see such post here too

It seems people are really unhappy about this situation. It's a pity

IMHO you make the best styles from all the other commercial sites but what if people don't buy you great styles because they read or hear such things?

Your support were great and fast but since a few weeks it seems that you've no time for vbstyles.com

Best example is the announcement on the portal....

We are beta testing Mainframe, Synapse and Flygato skins.
    If everything goes to plan we will release the 2 skins within the next couple of days.
    i'm most of the day on the help desk, the number of tickets open each day is way to large, I was hoping people will start using the bugtracker but it's not really happening....so i will have to come up with something....
    Skins are getting converted, is just taking longer than expected i'm i'm really sorry about that.
    I've started to use the bug tracker but no response too. And if this is so that you spend so much time on support tickets etc. then announce THIS that people know what's going on....

Sorry for my opinion but I do not want that the image of vbstyle goes bad.

Blog Entries
    Hi dlutt,
    No I didn't see those 2 thread over a vb.org since i only visit it occasionally.
    I replied to both ticket, and I'm happy to write it here to.
    Official support is handle it with the HELP DESK and the BUG Tracker Monday to Friday.
    One of the support request was posted on a Sunday and was less than 24 hours old, i always try to reply to every ticket as soon as possible.

Regarding your post on the bug tracker, you posted a solution to your problem and it will be implemented in the next release of the skin, my bad for not replying to it before and thank you for pointing it out.

The help desk is finally clear of all of the tickets so skin production will start strong again.

The point is that i do understand how some user have issue and most are happy , we are trying our best to help everyone before we release new skins in hope to eventually have a very strong product that is flawless.

The beta skin have been running on several websites from month and will be made available as soon as they are ready, and i hope it will be be sometime soon, now that all support request are taken care of.

I really want to please everyone and hope that this sort of issues will not arise again.

Take care,
    Miko