Notices

Thread: aria citrus open liquid

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Post aria citrus open liquid 
    Hello and greetings from Greece.

I want to buy one of the wonderfull themes, the aria citrus open liquid but i cant see it for sale in products area. Can anyone help me with some instructions.
    Sorry for my english its really to bad
    Thanks a lot

Um... I don't know for certain but... looks like you just go in and buy Aria...? And they send you them all maybe? I dont know >.> I think it used to say Aria Chocolate in my licenses section but now it says Aria Skin... but then again I could be wrong...
    Last edited by Dashiell; 20-08-05 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Adding on...
    I know the symbol in my avatar looks like a swastika, trust me, it's not even related to it except for the fact that they are both symbols representing a group of people.

Go here > http://www.vbstyles.com/products.php...oductinfo&p=45 then click the purchase button at the bottom of the page. That should get you sorted.

Ok thank you theMusicMan. I did it and i downloaded the skins. But when i tried to install them i got the follow screen http://horoscope.gr/forums.php?s=&styleid=11. Something wrong with the layout as you look. Any help or advices to coccect it?
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by pang
    Ok thank you theMusicMan. I did it and i downloaded the skins. But when i tried to install them i got the follow screen http://horoscope.gr/forums.php?s=&styleid=11. Something wrong with the layout as you look. Any help or advices to coccect it?
    Thanks!
    Sure... you missed a step out of the install process. You need to ammend a value in one of your templates.

Open forumhome_forumbit_level1_nopost and ammend the figure at the end of the first line to read 82 (in your case). This is the ForumID of the 1st forum category on your site as far as I can tell. That should fix you up.

If you still have issues, please feel free to submit a support ticket with a temporary admin account with access to your style manager and I can do it for you.

Thanks again theMusicMan!!!
    You are kind person and very professional. Now i have to modify a lot of templates for the vBadvanced CMPS in order to have almost my old layout and mods :huh: change all the buttons with text in my language, new banner with logos etc etc. If i have a problem with conflicts i'll open a support ticket.
    I think i have a headache :P

You are very welcome pang. Tell me... where in Greece do you live...? I love the country and have spent my last 10 holidays there. Just returned from their again last week when we were there for 2 weeks. If I posted a few pics, and without reading elsewhere on here to give you clues, could you guess where I went...? Could be fun ...

I live in an suburb called Peristeri. 5 mins with the car (10 with the horse lol) from the center area Athens. Ok try to post some pics and i'll guess where you spend ur sort holidays in here (for sure some greek island).

Okies... very difficult for you I appreciate so I shall give you a few clues with these two pics.

1 - Looking back towards the island when on day trip to Turkey

2 - View from mountains on Southern side of island towards bubble beach...

How's that...

Oh its very diffucult to guess All greek islands looks same. Hmmm Rhodes!!! Nuh???

P.S theMusicMan has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

Please delete one in order to ask you something important. Thanks
    Last edited by pang; 21-08-05 at 08:01 AM.