Notices

Thread: Time until skin becomes available after purchase?

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Time until skin becomes available after purchase? 
    Hi, this evening I purchased the skin Aria Chocolate from this site and am just wondering how long it usually takes before I can download it or whatever method is used to obtain it. I was looking forward to working on it tonight but until I get it I can't do much but visualize stuff :P Anyhow... thanks.

How did you pay? Via PayPal?

Once paid it should re-direct you back to VBStyles.com, in the navigation you should see a My License button. Click that and download your skin. You'll obviously have to log into the account you paid with at VBStyles to see the License navigation button.
    WrasslinBoard.com - Dedicated to wrestling fans!

Um... this is the account it was purchased on... could the paypal account having a different email cause a problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Dashiell
    Um... this is the account it was purchased on... could the paypal account having a different email cause a problem?
    No, I use a diffrent email for the VBStyles account and the Ebay account and I still received the skins I ordered.

Can you see the members area or anything below this?

I can access the members area, but it says I have no licenses. I'm not sure what you mean about seeing anything below...

http://www.vbstyles.com/membersarea.php? - Can you access that?

Gah, it's poor when the two main guys who run this place cannot find the time to help. I cannot do anything but state the obvious really. Your best to send a support ticket if you've not done already, that may take a few days or so also.

I used the contact page to contact them. No reply yet. I can't send a ticket because I don't have the forum installed right now. Waiting for the skin >.>
    Last edited by Dashiell; 14-08-05 at 06:15 PM.
    I know the symbol in my avatar looks like a swastika, trust me, it's not even related to it except for the fact that they are both symbols representing a group of people.

Apparently we paid using an ECheck which takes three days to validate... yay?
    I know the symbol in my avatar looks like a swastika, trust me, it's not even related to it except for the fact that they are both symbols representing a group of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Dashiell
    Apparently we paid using an ECheck which takes three days to validate... yay?
    Yes, if you don't have the money deposited to your paypal account already it will do that, and you have to wait for it to clear your bank and paypal before the recipient gets it. I've had to that a couple times myself.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Hubba~
    Yes, if you don't have the money deposited to your paypal account already it will do that, and you have to wait for it to clear your bank and paypal before the recipient gets it. I've had to that a couple times myself.
    It's my brother's fault. He insisted >.>