Notices

Thread: General Update

Reply to Thread
  1. General Update 
    Just keeping you all informed and updated with what's happening here on vBStyles.com.

For those who are concerned and are asking of Miko: Miko is currently working on a clients internal project away from home, and also more importantly, one that is away from regular access to the internet. As such, Miko can only connect sporadically to the net via WAP which is as we all know, a slow connection. Miko will have completed this project soon and will be back with us at vBStyles in no time - with perhaps some new designs to boot!!!

I am busy trying to resolve support tickets and helping people on the vBStyles forums and am trying very hard to balance this with my full-time job (which is also keeping me away from home at the moment), a demanding family and my upcoming family holiday. The priority for us on vBStyles is to manage Support Tickets - and I promise to get to each of your tickets, and then to answer questions and queries on the forums.

Can I ask you to please bare with us during the busy summer months, normal service will resume soon...

Many thanks to all of you for your understanding and for supporting vBStyles.

John (on behalf of Miko)

Blog Entries
    Thank you John for posting that.
    I just wanted to inform you that I will be back on the 4th of August.

Kind Regards

Miko