Notices

Thread: Adding links to the nav. bar (mainframe expanded)

Reply to Thread
  1. Adding links to the nav. bar (mainframe) 
    I am really interested in purchaceing the mainframe expanded skin. I have one question. In the past, i have been able to add links to the nav bar in the default skin easily, but when i try to do it to another skin, everything seems totally different, and i cant find where im supposed to add the code. This is particularly with skins that use images for the nav bar, mainframe doesnt, this is what sparked my interest.

Is the navbar template in the mainframe skin the same or similar as the default one?

Thanks.
    Last edited by Jcody; 11-07-05 at 02:52 AM.

Can't remember for the Mainframe style sorry, but all you need to do is either add your new link html to the navbar or header templates as those are the two templates that contain links code.

If you do decide to purchase, and you are in need of help, simply submit a support ticket where I will get to as ASAP.

Thanks, and hope you purchase from us soon.

thank you for the helpful reply.

im about to make my purchase....so let me get this strait, if i mess up, you guys will actually look into the problem for me? All im planning on doing it modifying the nav. bar.

Yes of course we will... Go and have a good 'ol play and we'll help if needed...