Notices

Thread: Pre-sales question, had no reply to emails?

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Question Pre-sales question, had no reply to emails? 
    Hi,

Im very interested in purchasing either the Aria skin or having some custom work done. I have sent a few messages using your contact us form and also a couple of emails but not had a reply.

I like the Aria skin, but noticed that when you click either "search" or "quick links" in the menu nav bar, the little box thats starts appearing is very slow to generate, can this be made better at all?

Im also intersted in having some custom work done and wondered what the prices are and turn around time.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks,

Adam

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by adam_99uk
    Hi,

Im very interested in purchasing either the Aria skin or having some custom work done. I have sent a few messages using your contact us form and also a couple of emails but not had a reply.

I like the Aria skin, but noticed that when you click either "search" or "quick links" in the menu nav bar, the little box thats starts appearing is very slow to generate, can this be made better at all?

Im also intersted in having some custom work done and wondered what the prices are and turn around time.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks,

Adam
    Aria Skin Problem:
    I don't know why it is going slow for you. It goes perfectly fine for me. Actually, it goes faster on this forum than it does on any other vBulletin I go to.

Custom Work Question:
    Prices vary depending on what you want. Let Miko know what you want, and he will get back to you.
    » Sektor
    » vBStyles.com Staff
    » Like my post? +Rep me!
    » Please, do not PM me for support.

im looking for something along the lines of aria with a few changes to small things, and few additions. Its going to be a bodybuilding forum. Some of the MouthPiece features are good. Do i need extra software apart from vbulletin for these? I also want a gallery feature i think. Saw VBExtra has this, is this the same as VBadvanced?

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Yes, it's possible to do with coding. Extra software won't be needed.
    » Sektor
    » vBStyles.com Staff
    » Like my post? +Rep me!

So what actually is VBAdvanced and VBXtra?

I would be interested in discussing with Miko some features we would like and designs and the prices.

Thanks.

I have also just seen this VBPortal, and wondered what that was too. As you can see im new to VBulletin and all the additional things you can get to it but am looking to have a very appealing forum made posibly using some of these extras.

Blog Entries
    vBAdvanced - http://www.vbadvanced.com/
    All the features and such are explained on their official website. If you don't know what vBPortal looks like, you can see it here. It's being used here.

vBXtra - http://www.vbxtra.com/
    All the features and such are listed on their official website aswell. Believe it or not, they are using the Aria skin that can be purchased here. Of course, they modified it. They are also using vBPortal.

vBPortal - http://www.phpportals.com/
    One of the most widely used vB add-ons available. If you haven't noticed already, vBPortal matches the theme of your forum, as well as give you forum stats and such. It's pretty much a website that is directly connected with your forum.

I hope this helped. .
    » Sektor
    » vBStyles.com Staff
    » Like my post? +Rep me!

Thanks, that kind of helps , i have looked at the official sites but still dont quite get what each of those do. If you have time could you explain a little more why i may want each of those add ons? Would be much appreciated and reps for you lol.

Any idea when Miko may see my questions on custom work?

Cheers
    Last edited by adam_99uk; 22-05-05 at 06:51 PM.

Blog Entries
    For the custom work, I assume Miko would see it whenever he has the time to browse the forum. I assure you that he will get to it eventually. And here is my explanation on the matters.

vBAdvaned - What this does is make your forum easier to edit. It pretty much adds more unique power to moderators and admins. The full feature list (and an explanation on what it does) can be found here.

vBXtra - Provides special hacks to various vBulletin add-ons for certain templates. They modify everything from galleries, to portal, to vBAdvanced to work specifically for a certain template.

vBPortal - I think I gave a well explanation on my previous post. If you have any questions about it, don't hesitate to ask.
    » Sektor
    » vBStyles.com Staff
    » Like my post? +Rep me!

Thanks, that helps. I want things like a rotating banner and also if possible to ability for each forum member to have a gallery where they can have their pics and people can post comments and perhaps rate the pics. Is this possible and what would i need for these?

Thanks