Notices

Thread: Exceptionally Thrilled with a Great New Look and Great Service

Reply to Thread
  1. Exceptionally Thrilled with a Great New Look and Great Service 
    Yesturday, after several weeks of shopping for a new look for our site I decide on the Aria skins and purchased them. One of our main considerations for forum style was the fact that as Graphic and 3D designers and developers for custom content for the popular SIms 2 game, we needed a site that look extremely professional, especially from the graphics standpoint.

We were impressed with the Arian Skin demonstration pages but were just blown away once our skins were installed and we could see all the pages and the graphices on all the forum pages. The installation was easy with only one small hitch which was solved by us (and issue on our site not a problem with the skins) and was up and running within an hour of purchase.

Within an hour of changing our site's default style to Aria and announcing our new look we were overwhelmed with the compliments from our users. Not one user encountered an issue and the users raved about the style, the hover buttons, the forum page design and how much easier they found the forums to navigate. We used the add-on of animated buttons for forums with new posts and for the new thread button, following the easy directions provided and they really add an amzing touch!

I must add that I was very surprised after opening a support ticket about the hitch we encountered that not only did VBStyles respond on a Sunday but almost before I could get back and close the ticket since we had solved the issue. I had not expected to hear on on a weekend! The skin package alone was a great value for the wonderful and professional work, but with such excellent support, this is a much better value then products we have purchased at three times the price.

Blog Entries
    I'm so glad to read posts like this,
    we always try our best to help our customers and to provide them with the best possible product.
    Thank you, all the best with your forum.